Reviews for Broken
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
*sob* This was so feelsy! Well-done!
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Just found this story. Thanks for sharing your work. I really felt the emotions and the angst. I felt the love between them. I loved it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Sam wanting to trade places with Dean if he couldn't save him nicely foreshadow's Dean's sacrifice to bring Sam back after Cold Oak.

s
superdeanisms chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
And he did save Dean. I loved that episode because it showed how far Sam was willing to go to save his big brother's life. Such a cool thing.
NitzMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
It's one of the ways Winchesters say 'I love you'. Interesting read :)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
great story
ridley chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
And just how did I miss these stories of yours? Well, it's a good day that I found them. This one was touching and beautiful, and I only wish we could have seen a scene like this in Faith. Off to read more,

Ridley
kathleen brown chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Well written! Nice, really nice.
Moon-Raver chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Aw... nice, a little bit of suffer. Nice fic.
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*sniff* i totally luved it. this is one of the best 'Faith' promo spoiler fics i have read. i cant wait for the episode. its one of those things where you know Dean is gonna live but you gotta know what happens anyways. good work!
ridley c. james chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I really liked this story. That promo has been stuck in my head and this was really a great tag scene for it. Oh, if only the network would let it play out in similar fashion. Great job with the guys emotions.

Ridley
Adara-chan15 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I hate the WB people with every fiber of my being. I have been falling apart at the seams for the last week, ever since I saw the preview. AND I'M NOT EVEN GONNA BE HERE TO SEE IT! *begins to hypervenilate* Good-*gasp*-fic-*gasp* very realistic-*gasp*-and brotherish-*gasp*-but-*gasp* DEAN ISN'T GONNA DIE! *gaspgaspgasp* THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT! *falls over and passes out from lack of oxygen*
evil kirby chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
How sad...I saw that very short preview too and I was like NOO! He can't die! I can't wait for that episode! DAMN YOU WB! I almost wish I hadn't seen that promo, almost. I bet he's not gonna die though. I mean he's one of the main characters! Anything's possible though, I guess. I think its time for me to shut up and leave.
Laheara chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
That was great. Really sweet and I love that you got Dean doing another "no chick flic moments" thing. :) You know we REALLY need a new ep when I've actually edited that promo to JUST the Supernatural parts and done screen captures. :) Well here's to January.
Wyndhamfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I love this! Just as I imagined it would be like ... you really make me wish it's already Jan. :)