Reviews for Absent Sounds of Little Feet
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 7/31
This is a very emotional story and the pain is a tangible thing, well done.
Miss Sarah Bearah chapter 1 . 4/8
This was a well written and original story, and I love it.
mayvicbot chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
You made me cry, maybe you should take it as a compliment since your writting was able to evoke strong feelings in me, but Im not happy right now :(
Just One Shot chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Wow, I didn't need to cry but here I am. Well done, 10/10 do recommend
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
RavensPerchOnMyHead chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Why isn't this rated M? This I think qualifies as M.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That is like the saddest thing I've ever read. :'( That's awful. But still a neat story.
RoyallyRed chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Beautiful. Simply.. Amazing.
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
who would do that to a person
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
this is so melancholic and just oh so sad. such an emotional story here. you did a great job on drawing out the emotions!
i don't know whether to feel more sorry for bb or raven D
good job!
Luna Jade Darkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow just wow, thats dark I would love to see a follow up where BB finds out and reassures her before overcoming what was done to her. I can certainly understand stopping here though as it;s quite powerful as is.
heidipoo chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh my gosh. This was amazing.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I find myself liking this oneshot more and more despite the tragedy of the subject. A great reflection about what Raven thinks.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
"Beast Boy was safe territory. I had lived with him during our teenage years, had survived his annoying antics, his tendencies to be an irritation, but have honestly enjoyed his company, his advice, and his attempts to get me to smile. Do I love him? No."

But not as sad as not telling him the truth. If anyone will stick with her, no matter what, it's him.