Reviews for Round and Round
huangjj chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Oh man, if only Jackie really had said that about Fez! It's sad this fic was invalidated by the end of season 8.
cmtaylor531 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Awe damn I was really enjoying this. It's a damn shame you never finished it.
paradiso31 chapter 14 . 6/13/2007
I love this story. I've never read one where Kitty missed Eric so much that her attitude started to change. I really would love to read more. Please update soon. I really hope Fez tells Hyde what Jackie said. Is Eric ever going to come home?
etFated chapter 14 . 8/18/2006
I hope you continue! Great Story
Bluephoenix70 chapter 14 . 8/4/2006
Wow! This was hot! I can't wait for more. :-)
evolsdrawkcab chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
This was amazing! Can't wait for another chapter. ]
evolsdrawkcab chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
Thank. God.
alittlesummerwine chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Can't wait for another chapter!
evolsdrawkcab chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
*raises hand also*

I loved this chapter. ]
70sforever chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I really like this story. I'm glad you've included all the main characters. I just hope E/D and J/H end up together in the end. I like the thought of Red and Kitty actually having real part of story.
Casper1990 chapter 13 . 7/23/2006
I liked this chapter what with the attention focused away from Jackie and Hyde while Donna, Red and Kitty were explored further. It was very well written and as for ideas; I love J&H so much that's it hard for me to think of something but them but I'd like to see more of Red's attitude towards Eric's leaving and perhaps he and Donna could have a talk about how Eric's departure has affected them. If not that then some J/H fluff is all that is needed. :)
BlueEyedTemptress chapter 13 . 7/22/2006
Yay for updates! I liked this chapter very much! I'm glad Fez finally asked someone what he should do, considering it didn't seem he was getting anywhere just thinking it over by himself, and I really hope he takes Donna's advice! I'm excited to see a JH chapter come into play here - although, don't get me wrong, I love all the other side stories with the rest of the cast! I just can't get enough of JH goodness! Update ASAP!
Ken no Kakera chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
Sam is gone AND Hyde and Jackie are being civil to each other? All in one chapter? Whoa! I definitely enjoyed this one! Update soon, please!
Bluephoenix70 chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
Thanks for getting rid of Sam!
BlueEyedTemptress chapter 12 . 7/21/2006
Indeed, HOORAY! And that's funny too because in my last review I think I said that I hoped he kicked her to the curb soon, and he did! Yay! The world is happy again! Marvelous chapter! Loved the tension between Jackie and Hyde, and the whole insight into Hyde's mind and how he thinks about his need to always touch Jackie - I liked! Can't wait for another update, and hopefully I won't review so late this time!