Reviews for 100 Challenge
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Hey Shauna Nice SPOILERS! Sorry it took me so long to read this. It is really good but you are giving a lot of things away! hahaha o well who cares.
hatori obsesser chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
WOW! that so totally rocked! great chapter? *sweatdrop* anywayz, uh... yeah! that was awesome! Ja ne!

btw, i'm from the Fruity Group!
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wow pretty intense. Where do you get to look at these things? I only know of 1 sight that has translations and it is only to the 1st chapter of book 17.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Continue. This.

Ivythornsword chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Holy Cow!Update update update

Your a damn good writer. Keep up the good work.
Laurie Ichi chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
That was fantastic. Just fantastic.

Please, please, please, hurry up with more.
mcblueangel chapter 1 . 12/18/2005

Really powerfull stuff. I think this is quite close to what Takaya sensei would do in next chapter.
modzy78 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
That was great! I could see all of those events happening in the next chapter. It will be interesting to see how many of your predictions come true. Maybe you can keep going with this. You do a great job adapting your fanfics to the canon.
poisonakki the black camilla chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
omg i just hope takaya doesn't keep us hanging with another cliffhanger O_o

but awesome take on what could happen next. It'll be interest to compare when the next chapter comes out
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
That was really nicely written. Will there be a chapter 2? I hope so because this is really good! Did Kureno die? I thought that in the manga it wasn't clear yet. Well, this is your story, so he can be dead if you want him to be I guess.
Kaoruhatori chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Beautiful work! I love chapter 120 and his fan Fic! Good job!