Reviews for That Which Is Not Jolly
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Wow, even Tony and Abby are cranky. XD
hardcorechecker chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
how come tonys doesnt go to duckys too?
Jaina Solo2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Hehe! Poor McGee!

This was absolutely hilarious though. I loved that Abby and Ziva had decided to get along and work together all in the anti-christmas spirit. See, the holidays do bring people together!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I am glad i found this fic- it was a nice one. thanks for writn it.
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
“I think Abby’s trying to recruit me to the ‘kill the director and hide the body’ club,” Ziva replied.

Ducky smiled. “Now, the real question is if you’re in here hiding, or in here trying to recruit us, as well.

Squee!

“Wonderful! I didn’t know you baked, Jethro." I'd pay to see that.

Funny and dark at the same time. I love this!

May I steal a plot idea from you? And totally feel free to say no.

The ME’s face lit up, and he waved McGee to a chair. “Of course! I’m quite a fan of the holidays. Of course, none of the others share my enthusiasm, though I do ensure that Jethro and Abigail come spend Christmas with my mother and I every year. Caitlyn, rest her soul, loved the holidays to death. I’m sure you remember how excited she was to see her family last year.”

This idea inspires me. i want to write this meal.
Shordy chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow. 'tis very interesting. Not exactly what I imagined, possibly better. lol. Good job, write some more, and nice incorporationg of Pauley P. Have a good christmas.
Caliga chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
omg, that was hilarious! I loved that.
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Lol! i loved it! Although i love Christmas, i love how Gibbs and Abby were conspiring to kill the director! lol! but i do believe that Abby would be the one to love Christmas! And Abby's hating christmas is exactly the same as Pauley.. she had a great big rant about hating christmas and the medias portrayal of christmas and God and everything! it was very entertaining! lol! plz post more soon! maybe a season 2 christmas fic, with Kate putting up the mistletoe and Gibbs and Abby's awkwardness! lol!

Love Megan
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
lol... that was good... merry christmas!
Optimistically Pessimistic chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Yah! Funny! Now, please let there be more? I could make it my holiday wish. ; )
BlueViking77 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Love it, love it, love it...

I love this Christmas story, so much more than any of these sugary ones, since they just makes me plainly sick to my stomach.

I dislike Christmas with all the passion I've got, so that's why I love your version of a Christmas story so much.

I'm adding this to my fave story vault.

Charlie
prin69 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
lol. i LOVE you. there's just no other word. *grin* simply amazing. you incorperated christmas without making me want to puke from cute-si-ness.
oceangypsy chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Aw! At least they have each other for christmas. They're such a dysfunctional family. I love it. :) Nice story!
ZivaFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I loved it. Finally a christmas story that isn't all saccharine. Great job.
Healer Sanina chapter 1 . 12/18/2005