Reviews for The Search
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 4 . 6/19/2006

This is an interesting way of filling in a plothole. Indeed why DID it seem as though no one had looked for them? But I like this idea, you should finish it(unless we are to assume that the Calormens actually do capture Tumnus, sell him, and Tumnus gets shot?).
Sanaryelle chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
NO! You cruel authoress, how could you do that to Tumnus? A GAME ANIMAL? I usually like crows, but this one deserves to be shot.

Okay, calming down... Tumnus is still in character: "How odd." He said, wiping away the blood with a bit of his scarf, and he shrugged a bit... Tee hee! Only Tumnus would say "how odd" and then continue on after being pecked by a crow.

Please, he's too cute to die!

Rinse chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
Hmm. This is very interesting! Poor Tumnus; how upsetting it would be for your Kings and Queens to just up and vanish!

I love the characters and the plot, but am now wondering just where you're going with it. And you haven't updated in such a long time! Have you given it up? YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HANGING. Tumnus is in deep trouble.

Lovely story; I'll be waiting (hoping!) for an update!
Music is my Muse chapter 4 . 1/14/2006

Psh...sorry. Had to yell at the crow. Great chapter...will Lucy, by any chance, come to Tumnus's rescue?
but-the-clouds chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
This is awesome! you are such a wonderful writer! I liked your last two stories (prior to this one), so, I can't wait for the next chap.
Kei-Ookami.kara.mori chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
OOh interesting update soon!
Sanaryelle chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
Wow, Tumnus losing his temper? But then, he IS under a lot of emotional strain. Poor Brer! I just wanted to cuddle him! And the crow at the end piqued my interest - a spy, perhaps? A friend? A messenger? Foreshadowing? Gah! Update!

anastasiawho chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
I would like to see this continued. I like it. Though one comment. Wouldn't one of the horses that Peter, Susan, Edmund, or Lucy were riding be able to tell everyone that the children had dispeared into the trees and obviosly went back to their own world? That's just my thoughts. Anyway, would still like to see this continued. Write more soon.
Music is my Muse chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Aww...Brer is so cute...good fic...updates anytime soon?
Sanaryelle chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
"I did not drop my things in fright!" - Ha ha ha! Yeah right, Tumnus. He's just the perfect stuffy little gentleman, isn't he? Aww...

And hey, I liked Brer Fox! He's cute, with his floppy little ears and...

I didn't know this was going to be longer than one chapter! *throws confetti* Excellent! You know me - I can't get enough of this Faun. Keep on with this; I want to see how it all plays out!

Fuchsia chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
'I stopped reading at X' is secret code for 'X was a bit I wish I hadn't read'. If you can't take constructive criticism (though admittedly, I phrased it a bit harsh ; sorry), do have the decency to just say so and not to go all smart aleccy about it, will you?

Chapter 2 is pleasant, btw.
Narnian Walrus chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Brer Fox. I totally get it. :D

-hums the Splash Mountain song- YesIknowit'sarealstory.
Sanaryelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This fits in very well with "Carry Me", which is still my favourite! Have you ever considered combining all of your Tumnus stories into a collection? Just a thought!

Fuchsia chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I stopped reading at 'Mistah Tummy!'. STOP IT. Lisping children aren't CUTE, they're just IRRITATING.

Other than really don't know what you're going to do with this story? Where's it going to lead? We know that they can't find Lucy anyway, because Aslan hasn't willed them too. I'm intruiged - where are you leading with this? Will they find something else?

Not a bad writing style :) , although you could do with being a bit more imaginative. Sardines, foxes and scarves were all in the movie, but it would be nicer and give a better-rounded feel if you could have thought up some other woodland animals and other things to eat or wear.
MrsTater chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This is a very interesting premise. I've always thought the Narnians must have been so confused and sad when the Pevensies didn't return. I can see Tumnus, especially, not wanting to give up. Can't wait for more!