Reviews for Those Dreaded High School Days
Catasauqua chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
I love Teen!Chesters!

God love a sixteen year old Dean, smart-ass that he is! I know I do! LOL!

Get on with the damn program already!

Dean laughed.

John wasn't as amused.

The grin the boy had worn before had disappeared...

Ah, finally sinking in, huh!

"...rampage with this vehicle" hehehe

"Can I take him with me now?"

God, no! Say no!

John pulled out Dean's car keys.

"Will it bee fine for his car to remain here while he's on suspension?" Horror, terror and anguish filled Dean's now wide open eyes. LMAO! Not his beloved car!

Great story! Loved your Dean and even liked John! Wonderful job.

Thank You.

Cat.
Kristi chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I love the story but I have to admit I would like it even better if it were longer...or better yet if the ending had been a tad different. All the stories I've read so far end with the dad forgiving his wayward sons...not that he shouldn't...but he never does anything to them...in the show it's fear of the consequences that get the boys (mainly Sam) to do their father's bidding. Other then that I really did like the story...I had to close my eyes when you had John take a step towards Dean and I coudln't stop myself from starting a silent prayer that John didnt kill him.
Dawn Vesper chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
love it

thanks

vesper
culturegeek76 chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
After reading your story, it seems obvious that Dean would skip school to go hunt, but I'd never thought of it before. Love how you got Dean to spill the beans.

Noticed a few issues with grammar; eyes/lies, know/knew etc. and a couple minor typos - but other than that, I loved your portrayal.(I'm a teacher in training, sorry! Let me know if you need a beta.)

Great insight into the family dynamic. Keep it up.
noname32 chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
cute
Catwarrior chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Okay. Dean really loves that car.
Kasey Clark chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
I liked it! Could definitly picture Dean doing something like that! And taking away his precious car! That had to be the worst punishment to Dean ever! Good job!
rmthiowb chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
this is good. keep going.
Mystiksnake chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Great story! I just love Dean in high school stories.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
that was hysterical! i loved it. thanks for the laugh:)
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha. I could very well see that happening. Great job. Another story soon? Catch ya on the flip side.
Dolen Feredir chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
That was cool! Dean has guts, doesn't he? I like how you didn't make John evil or anything - just a concerned father with an unusual life. Good stuff!