Reviews for Christmas healing
Emmi30307 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I wish you would please finish this story. I read it all the time just because its that awesome and I love it that much. It really needs and ending
Onyxpelt415 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
please update soon
Soul-of-Pure-Silver chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
OMG, this story is so good. i hope you finish it soon.
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
realy liked it. update soon
luver of jellybeans chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
I really like this fic. The girl scenes gave me the warm fuzzies, and the atmosphere of this fic reminded me of past Christmases... It's beautiful. ]

Is this fic complete? If you ended it here, it would have ended artistically, in a way, but then Raven and Robin wouldn't have resolved things. Anyways, great job.
Riker15 chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Awesome
Insanity 101 chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
nice...im back in the mood for christmas so this chapter was refreshing. keep up the good work! :)
Death's-Razor-Blade chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
ravens like a little child,why is that?

update soon.
ravenslair chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
I'm thrilled you started updating this story again. Richard and Raven seem to be at a crossraoad, which way will they go. I know how I hope they'll go, smiles. I just love the mood of this piece, how it makes me feel when I read it. Please update when you can. Thanks...Gerry
adelaide chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
love the fic..

though sometimes oc but its ok..

can you like comnsider flash and rae its kinda cute you know
A Raven's last song chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
PLease update soon!
nana chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
wow that's really angsty, but i like it. keep up the good work!
the random hitter chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
please! please! please! please! update this soon, this is my absolute favorite fanfic, there is, its really well written, great plot line, hell great everything! this is just so good!

and please! please! please! please! have raven/rachel go with shayera, they were made for each other (not like that! sort of like mother/daughter or sister made for each other) they each need the other, this is really good, damn good!

so please! please! (continuesly pleaseing!) update this really soon!
ravenslair chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Nice chapter, especially when Raven tried to fix Nightwing. And the scene at the end with the girls, priceless. Please update soon, Thanks...Gerry
Insanity 101 chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
what song was that? good chapter, i especially liked the bit with raven trying to fix robin...achingly adorable, if that makes any sense ;) i love this story! ~Dusty