Reviews for Toxemia
edwardloverr chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Oo, please continue : )
darkwolf 300 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
good story but it makes harry seem weaker than he is
DeengoBlue chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Interesting idea for a crossover. I think you've managed Selene quite well.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
So, was Tom cast from his mind, or completely from his body with that explosion of power? Interesting so far, but seems to be getting drug out.
merlin1989 chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
awesome
PiedPepper chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
very very good! I can't wait to see where you take this.
Era Lupus chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
YES! Selene and Michael finally getting it on! W00T! I can't wait until you update again, please do. I'll be waiting!
Heartfelt Death chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
omfg! it's so good to see you updating again! this is wonderful! i'm glad Harry's out of his coma...man it had to be scary...
MakeYouWonder chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
Seeing that I don't have real things to add to this chapter, I'll just come forward and say I like it!
applesandcherries chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
Oh yay! An update with Selene/Michael goodness! Thank you, i've been waiting for them to come to their senses like forever, lol.

Great chapter, once again. I just love this story! Crossing my fingers for an update in the near future ;)
kubas89 chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
good chapter :)
Tragedy s Lover chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
** stares at author and wonders how he/she came up with something so grand**
broadwaychick07 chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
wow, great story, i love it! i would ask why is Selene not immune to sunlight, but i realized that you made this story in 2005, a year before evolution came out. i do hope that it happens though. I can't wait for the update! I hope you done wait too long to update...
kubas89 chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
ah drama :D update soon
Era Lupus chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
Its about time! Woot! Anways i have a feeling there is a connection thing going on between Harry and Selene, cool! Lol, sorry, this is the first time i read fan fiction in a long time. Anyways please update soon, i totally love this story!