Reviews for Without Uzumaki
update author sama
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
All I could see in the premise of this story that started out good then fucked up was that haku is all knowing and narutos retarded. Really pisses me off
Millennion chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
next chapther plz
Super Vegito 2 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I beg to differ, mangetsu and suigetsu hozaki were known as the second comming of the demon of the hidden mist
Olaf74 chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
elfspirit7 chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
the chosen one chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Freaking bast*rd! you havent updated for 1.5 years. This is some god shit, comeon u already have a scene setup for next chapter, update already!
anon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This story is so fucking stupid its a joke, the Kyuubi is an asset to the village, they may have hated him but no one would have ever advocated giving him away to another hidden village. What a fucking joke, if they didnt kill him and hated him enough to exile him in reality they would have simply locked him in some deep underground prison. Fail fail fail.
ares88 chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Update it soon. It was just getting interestring.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
Hm...VERY nice!
Too Many Hats chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hmm... larger than a ninjato, but smaller than a zanbatou... that leaves... practically everything but a knife, dude. A ninjato is the smallest Sword, and a zanbatou is the largest. How long is it? Width? Hilt length? Design? If there's a description later, I'll understand though. Do not respond if there is a detailed description later in the story. Yarr. So far so good, though!
Selonianth chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
... hn
Firecanburn chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
Wonderful story.

I haven't read something this entertaining in a long while.

Please try to update this when you get back.

Good luck.