Reviews for Defying Destiny
Alex chapter 12 . 3/5/2007
please come back and continue writing there is so much more that needs to be written. it is a very interesting story and i want to read more.
snuffy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I just wanted to say that i really am enjoying this story, but i noticed it hasn't been updated in awhile, and i was hoping myabe you could email me the ending or finish. if you can't for like writer's block or something thats fine. and i like your latest story i just cant think of the title off the top of my head.

thanks,

snuffy
Serenity05 chapter 12 . 5/26/2006
Omg I love your story! Update soon please!
naughtybynature chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Please continue this story! I want to know if Serenity will make it back the the Senshi, the generals, and Endymion. This is one of the best Sailor Moon fics I have read in a very long time!
Honest Beauty chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Love it love it love it LOVE IT! i love this story, it's so heart wrenchingly romantic and exciting! please update soon!
Ajrin chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Aww that was such a heart felt chapter! It was 't wait for the next update.

Love...Anthea!
Anne Schaeffer chapter 12 . 2/20/2006
Very good. Can't wait. Update SOON!
moongirl818 chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
O wonder whats gunna happen next
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 12 . 2/17/2006
keep writting, I love to read more of it, bye.
shorteemoi chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
ek! i like this chapter! mercury is cool
Alicia chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
I KNOW THAT SONG! I have the cd, "Fairy Heart Magic". Great stuff. I could hear the music an everything. Very cool affect in my head. Do update, please! When you can, of course.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
love it so good the suspence is killing me update
Anne Schaeffer chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
Oh well. Still a good chapter. Update as soon as you. College can be a big pain. My sister is just trying to get into college and having a semi-ruff time.
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
good chapter, please continue I want to read more, please!, bye.
lovedlost chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
yeah what did she mean by in time? this was a good chap. keep this up im loving it