Reviews for Defying Destiny
nick chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I want to ask about this fanfic as well. 1. What locations were being used in the fanfic? 2. Could you be specific on when it takes place? 3. How old is everyone in the fanfic? 4. What level of power were the Sailor Scouts at in this fanfic? 5. How did they get to be at that level? 6. How long have they been at that level for, prior to the fanfic? 7. What was going on, when the fanfic began? 8. When did Serena have a friend at Tokyo General? 9. How did Malachite end up there? Be sure to answer these questions.

nick
Alex chapter 12 . 3/5/2007
please come back and continue writing there is so much more that needs to be written. it is a very interesting story and i want to read more.
snuffy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I just wanted to say that i really am enjoying this story, but i noticed it hasn't been updated in awhile, and i was hoping myabe you could email me the ending or finish. if you can't for like writer's block or something thats fine. and i like your latest story i just cant think of the title off the top of my head.

thanks,

snuffy
Serenity05 chapter 12 . 5/26/2006
Omg I love your story! Update soon please!
naughtybynature chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Please continue this story! I want to know if Serenity will make it back the the Senshi, the generals, and Endymion. This is one of the best Sailor Moon fics I have read in a very long time!
Honest Beauty chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Love it love it love it LOVE IT! i love this story, it's so heart wrenchingly romantic and exciting! please update soon!
Ajrin chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
Aww that was such a heart felt chapter! It was 't wait for the next update.

Love...Anthea!
Anne Schaeffer chapter 12 . 2/20/2006
Very good. Can't wait. Update SOON!
moongirl818 chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
O wonder whats gunna happen next
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 12 . 2/17/2006
keep writting, I love to read more of it, bye.
shorteemoi chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
ek! i like this chapter! mercury is cool
Alicia chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
I KNOW THAT SONG! I have the cd, "Fairy Heart Magic". Great stuff. I could hear the music an everything. Very cool affect in my head. Do update, please! When you can, of course.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
love it so good the suspence is killing me update
Anne Schaeffer chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
Oh well. Still a good chapter. Update as soon as you. College can be a big pain. My sister is just trying to get into college and having a semi-ruff time.
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
good chapter, please continue I want to read more, please!, bye.