Reviews for The Ways of Politics
Secret Zia chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
i was reading this again, and i believe that you should do a another ch. about when they all get together. and please give jaqui someone, she deserves to be happy to! lol
Rosita-dono chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
LOVED IT! Sequel? :-)
Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
xD Aw, that was so cute! It was a little OOC, but there are two kinds of OOCness- the kind that makes me twitch and want to kill someone, and the kind that makes me think of kittens and sugar, and makes me want to scoop up the characters and hug them until they pop.

This is definitely the second kind. -

The one thing that I wasn't so sure about was Archie. I dunno- he's always struck me as gay. I dunno for WHOM he'd be gay, but yeah. ;
Gregalicious chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
aw

that's adorable!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I really loved it!
B0gw0ppit chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Great story! I can't usually concentrate on these long fics (lots of dialogue and so on) but this really held my attention. You really got everyone's character right I think, and a lovely ending.

Well done.
I do have a name chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aw, sweet and funny.
SarcasmIsMe chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
*huge grin* that was awesome. haha ill read any Greg story. and that was great.
cptnpugwash chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Aw nice, very nice! An excellent way to feed the addiction. And you write lovely snark as well as the yearning.

I love "pea perpetrator"!
xpennyroyalx chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
When do you find the time to write? I am still working on my grand masterpiece, which, by the way, is dedicated to you (Hodges/Greg, of course). You work these situations so well, and I am so intrigued by your Nick and Bobby...thing. :D Lovely job, as per usual.
Black Sorceress chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
This is really sweet! I loved it! Maybe you could write a sequel or something!
my wheezy chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Oh, honey. This was perfect, every word. I really only have this to say: when I first started reading Snapshots, I never thought that I would fall in love with the NickDavid pairing. And before reading this, I could never really wrap my head around GregDavid.

You are amazing.
daily chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
great fic, couldn't help but laugh when they were at that benefit. no serious man should be there if they had brains.

great story, make more
Cathleen18 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
You must - and I mean MUST - do a sequel where Bobby and Nick finally get together. Please. It'd make my Christmas!

Cathleen.x.x.x.