Reviews for Knights in Need of Comfort
SamDeanLove chapter 6 . 12/11/2007
ahh.. more, more.. please hurry up! )
RavynJensen chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
Don't stop there!

Sorry, it's just that I stumbled across your fic today and would love to read more...
kizunakat chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
please update soon. try kizuna or love mode or even yellow for some cool yaoi manga though. kizuna
Tuskafel chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Okay that's not fair. You need to beat up on your muse. I was just getting into this story when you stopped writing on it, 4 months is enough of a break. :P

Seriously, yes the characters are a little OOC but I think its part of your style and I really enjoy it. I've read a bunch of fics in the last month and yours is the first ne I'm writing a review for because I really want to read more.

Watching this unconcious comraderie between Spike and Xander is adorable and watching it drive Angel nuts is genius. I'm not usre where you'll take the story from here, but at least take it as far as them admitting they like each other. Please?:)

Sincerely, Tusk
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
very good! whana reade more about it..so please hurry up.. )
Mystiksnake chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
Oh I love Spanderness! I like Xander being all caring and helping Spike. It's so cute. PLease update soon!
psychgirl chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
I'm really enjoying this, I can't wait for the next part.
Lady-Frisselle chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
I like this one. Keep it up.
Childe of Darkness chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
o...me like. Me want more. It's very good, very interesting.
casey chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Interesting start to the story. I'm enjoying it so far, but was wondering where is anya in your world?
Saeadame chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Hey

Wow, I'm really interested to see where this fic'll go.

And, if you ever feel in need of a Beta, I can do it .

Anyway, update soon!

~Saeadame

P.S. - Can Buffy totally like... not come back in this? Just as a request 'cause that was totally unfair for her. Maybe Spike and Xander can stop her, or something. It'll be great.
Rivana chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I like it. But Please remember that we're reading on computers. is everything.

Ie hit the return button once in a while.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Mystiksnake chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Good story. Glad to see Xander taking charge even under the circomstances. Please update soon.