Reviews for Other Side of Midnight
DramioneDestiny chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Maybe you can consider to do a sequel?
yay chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
That's both romantic and depressing. But still good.
sanni243 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very well written story! The end is absolutely heart-wrenching but still, I find it consoling that both of them kept their memories. I try to tell myself that they will meet someday, somewhere, somehow, again...
Revina Aclarr chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Parts of it were confusing, but good read. I love how neither would change sides, but stayed together anyways. This definetely is a good personification for both, good job! -Revina
AB chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
BAH, this is amazing. And I love coherent, well-written one-shots.
FanficFreakazoid chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Beautiful story. realistic in that they don't run away and so on and so forth. Amazing writing
Crissytje chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow really beautiful and Sad:( uh , so bittersweet
Hamelia Le Claire chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Other side of Midnight and Morning Noon Night are sydney sheldon books! I knew even before you mentioned it! I can't believe it! I love all your work! And I love sydney sheldon! AND your filipino! I'm filipino too! :) AND I love draco and hermione! Sorry if I sound a bit crazy.. but your such a GREAT writer! :)
confusingsmile chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
sweet but sad. hopefully in the end they will end up together but who knows for sure? very well written, nicely done
Fayleux chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Excellent. It gripped me from the very beginning and was a nice short length. Sometimes short and powerful is brilliant, as in this case. Thanks for the story.
RowenaR chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love all your Dramione stories and this one is no exception to your splendid record of emotional rollercoasters ;) I loved it that you can write them so in-character and still make them work as a pairing, even if it is so ill-fated like in this story. But thanks for not killing either of them ;)
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Beautiful! This was so sad, creative, and wistful, I had a lump in my throat. I thought they would drink the potion, but I'm glad they didn't. I love how you write sad endings, they're perfect.

"But he would never promise that their newfound love would conquer all, or tell her that they could run away together, get married somewhere, and raise a family happily. He wouldn’t tell her to think and revolt and prove to him how much she loved him – because he knew, like she did, that it would only be a waste of their time."

I love that part. BEAUTIFUL!
chyaraskiss chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
loved this fic. any chance of more chapters?
isis chandra wu chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
D i think i'm getting addicted to your oneshots...!
lizlizlizliz chapter 1 . 12/1/2007