Reviews for Return of the Parents
horse26216 chapter 49 . 9/18
please update!? please?
Rosh chapter 1 . 9/13
I was smiling like a fucking idiot.
Lillie chapter 1 . 9/11
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this, but I personally think James and Lily wouldn't just give up trying to see Harry in Dumble's office. Just my opinion.
sakura240 chapter 1 . 8/29
Kura: I'm so sorry but I started laughing as soon as I read, "not only that, but lily had to come back as well. he never really minded lily, but he had never liked her." it's been so long that I've read a story where snape didnt like lily that it made me laugh immediately. I'm gonna find this interesting. did you start this before the 7th book came out? or did you purposely make snape not care about lily? I'm genuinely curious.
narakunohime chapter 49 . 8/25
I certainly hope you continue with this story. I really enjoyed reading it so far. :)
grangerssoul chapter 49 . 8/22
PLEASE!CONTINUE! PLEASEEEE!
Noooooooo this is so good please pretty please update with a cherry on top! Literally crying right now even if you don't update again, I'll just say that the whole thing was really good and I've finished it in a day I couldn't stop reading. Thank you for writing something so wonderful!
kaamy chapter 21 . 8/6
i love the story i just dont like when people make these kind of fanfics and harrys has sibling i wot him to be a only child
That's Private chapter 1 . 8/4
SNAPE WAS IN LOVE WITH LILY HIS PATRONUS TURNED INTO A FREAKING DOE BECAUSE HE LOVED HER. S-E-V-E-R-U-S S-N-A-P-E W-A-S I-N L-O-V-E W-I-T-H L-I-L-Y. GOT IT!?
heyheyheyabbi chapter 49 . 7/15
You left it on a cliffie :( part of me thinks you've gone and died but then the other part is like "shut up that's insensitive" and then there is this tiny part of me that just wants to spam for you to continue the story but I know it won't work xD. I'll just let you know that you story is quite wonderful and, to me at least, doesn't seem like it's crap or anything, but that's my opinion :)
Where you’ve put “ five tomorrow “ and it’s one o’clock in the morning, that would mean that Harry would have more than a day to sleep.
froggoperson chapter 27 . 4/30
ginny
Syren Nolbuluuki chapter 49 . 4/17
This is never being updated, is it...

Please update! I love this story! What happens next?! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! I HAVE TO KNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!
alina chapter 49 . 3/30
no! this story was amazing and i REALLY need to know what happens! please! upadate please!
alinakhan.love chapter 14 . 3/30
hi! my name is alina. i know i am late in typing this, and i hope you see this for the future. first, i am amazed on how good this is. i really want to see some more potter family time and i also want to here more about the manor. i really want everyone to figure out about harry's multiple animagus forms. bye!
1,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »