Reviews for Their Veiw

lq
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Kawaii and sad...
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Interesting view of the five-some. This 5-some really is getting more and more fascinating for me. :3
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Interesting point of view

I wonder who the Heirophant and the Sun is
Sparklillian chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
hey can u please tell me who the Heirophant and the Sun is. I know that Fuji is the Magician, Tezuka is the Hermit, Sanada is the Emperor, but who is the other two?

If I would have to guess, I would have say that the Heirophant is Atobe and the Sun is Ryoma.

Am I right. On wikipedia, it said thaat the Heirophant is often shown with followers/wordshippers, I immediately thought of Atobe and his fans.

ALso it would be so cool if you do a sequel to this story.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Huh... I like learning how other people think of different characters. Interesting and well written.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
hmm...a ery interesting perspective of love that DIDN'T work out. just a thought though. Who's the Sun? and what's a Heirophant?
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Cute...
Ria Sakazaki chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
cute! love ot5!
Ookami Kage chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
One thing I THINK I realized.. and laughed about for some reason... Tezuka's the HERMIT? ; After that... all good to me.
kasugai gummie chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I believe I mentioned how I really like the premise to this piece on LJ-the novelty looking at this five-way relationship from different perspectives. In fact, I was going to add it to the OT5 c2 comm. However, being the grammar nazi and linguistic-bitch I am, can I request that you run a proofread (i.e. spell check, quick grammar run through) before hand?

... and if it isn't already too much, glorify the formatting? ::winces at the amount of suggestions she's made:: :D;
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
not bad XD
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
nyaa! this is good! hehe! thanks for writing! yay!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
whaa tezuka's was the saddest! but i still liked the other 4... stupid undecision and love life that makes you pick which path to take!
Yakin-Duel chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Hilarious and...interesting? Loved it.