Reviews for Fight
ScarletRoofs chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This just gets more hilarious every time I read it xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
HOW IS THIS RATED M?!
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
...Really, Fuji? Really?... somehow that doesn't surprise me XD
So1Thought chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Heh. I'm smiling! Lol!

Great one shot! Love it! :)
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I was staring at the fic for a while before I was lol'ing all around. Ohh those silly boys. XDD
thfourteenth chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
fuji is so cute (:
Destiny Writes chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
OMFG! *tries to do the finger snap thing and fails*

That was awesome!

I was like at the very begining.. MAKE UP SEX! and then the ending just rocked ass.

Ryoma's ass because there was no way Ryoma could seme Tezuka.

Dei-chan!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Nice!
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
aw this was so cute! Could you make another one! *hopeful eyes*
Fayah chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
-blinks-

You know, I never realized that about the Tezuka Zone or Cyclone Smash until you mentioned it.

Anyways, great fic X3

-luff to OT5-
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
OT5 is so kakkoi and kawaii! That was pointless, fun and very interesting now that I think about their moves... Cyclone Smash and Tezuka Zonnee are so cool!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
kawaii!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Pairings? Grouping! Enough to make my mind boggle as I was trying to keep track of who was jumping who! Fun stuff! World war three in Atobe's penthouse. LOL.. trust someone to start the bombs dropping! Quite a lot of interesting sexual tension (and relief) you have going there!
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
i love the whole thing, but i think the last line is my favorite. XDD thanks for writing! this is really good! hehe! until next time! nyaa!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
hehehe i love it! poor sanada, since he does not get to sleep with anyone... i liked the fact that tezuka and ryoma hated the use of each others signature move