Reviews for Fight
ScarletRoofs chapter 1 . 10/11
This just gets more hilarious every time I read it xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
...Really, Fuji? Really?... somehow that doesn't surprise me XD
So1Thought chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Heh. I'm smiling! Lol!

Great one shot! Love it! :)
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I was staring at the fic for a while before I was lol'ing all around. Ohh those silly boys. XDD
thfourteenth chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
fuji is so cute (:
Destiny Writes chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
OMFG! *tries to do the finger snap thing and fails*

That was awesome!

I was like at the very begining.. MAKE UP SEX! and then the ending just rocked ass.

Ryoma's ass because there was no way Ryoma could seme Tezuka.

Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
aw this was so cute! Could you make another one! *hopeful eyes*
Fayah chapter 1 . 4/22/2007

You know, I never realized that about the Tezuka Zone or Cyclone Smash until you mentioned it.

Anyways, great fic X3

-luff to OT5-
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
OT5 is so kakkoi and kawaii! That was pointless, fun and very interesting now that I think about their moves... Cyclone Smash and Tezuka Zonnee are so cool!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Pairings? Grouping! Enough to make my mind boggle as I was trying to keep track of who was jumping who! Fun stuff! World war three in Atobe's penthouse. LOL.. trust someone to start the bombs dropping! Quite a lot of interesting sexual tension (and relief) you have going there!
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
i love the whole thing, but i think the last line is my favorite. XDD thanks for writing! this is really good! hehe! until next time! nyaa!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
hehehe i love it! poor sanada, since he does not get to sleep with anyone... i liked the fact that tezuka and ryoma hated the use of each others signature move