Reviews for Marv's Last Fight
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
there is so much i like about this story, but Kevin going to hell has to win. awesome story, loved it.
Count Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Great story
velossian chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
best thing to happen to anybody in sn city. would probably grow up to be like his dad. protecting the innoct and prunishing the guilty hope you write a sequal to this involving marv sun that would be really vcool
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I liked this. It was cute in its own little sadistic way. There aren't as many floatin around here as you'd think.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Great story!
P.A Scott chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
and the little bastard finally screams. hehehehehehe. Good story.
jackal6 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Great story. TheTank: He can scream. In The Hard Goodbye, Cardinal Roark says 'he had the voice of an angel, but he spoke only to me'. Which should mean that Kevin has a voice. And I think someone who thinks he's the chosen of god would scream when you throw him into hell. Don't you? :D
Midget with a gun chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I might be being picky, but the story could use some more detail. Other than that I love it! I couldn't have continued the Marv story better myself. I felt so satisfied when Kevin finally screamed. I feel like I just watched a deleted scene.
djtakuya chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I liked it. I got to see Kevin get what he had coming to him. As for not being original, someone once said, "We all steal from somewhere." Chew on that, eh?
annon chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Original? I think not, this is a direct lifting of idea from a TV show that was on a few years back called "Brimstone". That show was one of the best ideas I had heard of in a long time. I watched it faithfully. But listen - please don't try and pass off this idea as "original". It Isn't.
Deeply Darkly chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Aww, a Marv ghostie. That was... sweet and orignial. ;)
TheTank264 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hey!

Great story, you seemed to capture Marv's essence in your writing. I can hear Mickey Rourke delivering all of those lines.

Grammar and punctuation needs some work (I'm sorry, that just bugs me)

I don't know if Kevin should scream. I can see Marv being a father (heck, it made me smile), but I can, in no way shape or form, see or hear Kevin screaming. I think it would make the story a lot more effective.
Alexis Machine chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
That rocked my socks, man. Marv's not an easy character to write (that difficult mix of tough and really decent) and you caught him up good.
Allison chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I totally loved that. I don't think anyone's done something along this line with Marv before and you did a great job.
Mr H from D chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Marv is da man and I'm happy, that he finally made Kevin scream.

I like your story, I just wish, it would be longer.

Good job. (I really would love to see that as comic [or even more: seeing Mickey Rourke fighting Elijah Wood for a last time ;D])