Reviews for Jedi In Narnia
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
While it's a noble goal to not be selfish and work towards serving others you also have to care about yourself too because if you only care about serving others you are still opening yourself to dark forces that can easily control you and lead you to believe you are doing a good thing but wind up helping the wrong people!. :o

It's like barring the front door with barricades while leaving the side door wide open and guess which way the enemy is going to sneak in.

I have come to slowly discover that in order to care about others sucessfully you have to also have a strong foundation within yourself too.
LittleJerseyanNinja chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
VestaraJade chapter 26 . 4/28/2012
Have you ever read the Young Jedi Knights series? I'd just like to point out that at 14 Jacen and Jaina were far more proficient,both in the Force, and with lightsabers. Also, they were more mature. Good story though! I liked it a lot. And I loved Jacen's quote on Vader!

"If anything, we'll learn from his mistakes and not do anything that he did." Jacen replied.

Wow, that's ironic, considering he turned to the dark side and became Darth Caedus! I like it!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 26 . 4/6/2012
I really liked that story! It was fantastic! Great combination of two of my favorite things!
EgyLynx chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
Well. lets. see.
Kaitlyn S chapter 26 . 7/3/2011
This is a great story.(I mean, come on, Narnia and Star Wars? the only way it could possibly get better is if you threw a little Lord of the Rings into the mix.)The only suggestions I have is to read the Chonicles for proper verbage (They didn't say "Cool it" and "Bloody hell" in WWII, especially kids) and maybe try the Junior Jedi Knights series. It's about Anikin in Luke's Acadamy on Yavin 4. It'll tell you alot about the Acadamy and Anikin. (For instance, he rather seious, while Jacen is a bit on the wild side, and at the Acadamy, Jedi in training wear orange jumpsiuts. they remind me of the suits the Rebel pilots wore in to the movies but without all the other equipment.) I think there's a series about the twins, but I don't know what it is. Junior Jedi Knights are good books, although they are short becase they are tecnically for tweens and young teens. (Aninkin is twelve or thirteen.) I still read them with though. They were great! Oh, I just remembered. In Narnia, they said stuff like "By the Lion's Mane"

Your story, however was great! I like the way you used a prophecy to make the Solos coming to Narnia more destiny than chance. I enjoyed every bit of it!(Especially the quip about Susan being logical)- Kaitlyn S., an avid bookworm, and Narnin and Star Wars fan. (I even dressed up as princess Leia for Halloween on year in a homemade costume my mom sewed for me)
Hazlov2004 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Good story
PardoxPixie chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Creative license? Or did you not realize that Luke never even knew his mother's NAME until he was nearly 50- and that was by chance catching some recordings from R2. He never knew the WHY, not for his father's fall anyway. He knew they for his redemption and that was enough. Also, Luke's Order is different than the old Order (IE he allows attachments/marriages & kids) and doesn't use the term padawan or the old padawan braid.

Don't get me wrong, I like the story, I just prefer perfection when it comes to facts & Jedi. :D
PardoxPixie chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
The Solos would have phrased it differently. They would have asked "what species are you?" since they live in a galaxy with many different sentient creatures/species. They would have asked 'what planet are we on?" as they have traveled to many planets before- just nothing that looks like where they are now.
Azalea.Rose chapter 26 . 1/11/2011
This was very well written.
Leoni Liponscovi chapter 26 . 11/16/2010
AWESOME STORY!
James chapter 26 . 7/12/2010
Awesome story! The battle scene was a bit cheesy, but over all, great job! ;)
Jakob chapter 26 . 3/14/2010
They should so make a movie about this.
Tetraforce chapter 26 . 4/2/2009
DUN DUN DUN!

Let the credits roll!

(Credits of the fanfiction roll across the screen)
Tetraforce chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
First of all why bother to train with the bow and arrow when you can use the force to guide the arrow to your desired target?

It's sure a lot easier and more accurate...

Dang you already wrote the sequal. So much for your so called "ideas" thing you said. :( I'm either too early or too late for everything on this site.

*Borrows Anakin's lightsaber and Aslen goes with me to help kill some wolfs from Jadis to release the anger*