Reviews for A Season For Love
phoenixmagic1 chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
what a beautiful story! It was so well written! I loved the emotion and love shared between Harm and Mac and their kids! You did a wonderful job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Peggy chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
I just found this story due to a tip on another fanfic site - its wonderful and I look forward to reading your other JAG stories. I felt those people were as real as family and I surely miss them! Thanks!
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
This is cute. My family does somethign similar with Christmas ornaments.
Meredith chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful fan fiction. Yes, it touched me deeply and moved me to tears. It reminds me of my relationship with my own father and the strong bond that both he and my mother share.

Thank you for showing us how Christmas is always around and how a season for love should never completely fade away.

Great story and thanks once again.
joanoa chapter 8 . 1/3/2006
This story made me remember the last Christmas we shared with my Grandmother, even though we had no idea it would be her last, for she was not sick until June, passing in October. and then it made me remember the first Christmas without her. Though neither memory was bad. And remembering them was not bad. Great story. I felt like I was sitting in those rooms with them. Thanks.
Livy32 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Really great story. There should really be a tissue warning. I love your storys. But Can We Ever Get Back to Before is still my favotite. Please keep writing.
starryeyes10 chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
great story.
wolfeylady chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
How sad, but how true. I just attended a memorial service on Friday for a dear man who had been ill for years. Christmas is a joyous season, but we should never forget that sorrow is just as much a part of life as joy.
michelle UK chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
OMG What a beutifully written story, the way you described Harm and Mac's deaths had me in tears. Thanks.

PS I don't mean to be a pain, but could you update."Can we ever get back to before" now this story is finished please.
Manic Penguin chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
That was so sad, yet happy at the same time. Harm managed to hold on until it wasn't Christmas anymore and Mac managed to hold on until Mark had finally sat down in his father's chair so he would be ready to fill Harm's shoes after they were both gone. So good.
Ana Mara chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
I was scared,I wasn't going to read this fic because I'm shocked with your other fic and I really didn't want suffer more.I've suffered now too but is different, I've seen TRUE LOVE (don't forget that in your others stories, please!).

Odakota chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
I just sat down and read this story tonight, seeing as if was finished. It was really wonderful. I had tears in my eyes in several places and I have to say you did a wonderful job with it.
shanabear chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
Great story. You had me reaching for some tissue before I read the first line. I have really loved your story.
dansingwolf chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
Honestly, as much as I love your writing, I only skimmed through this fic. I couldn't stand to read about Harm and Mac that old and frail. I did read most of the flashbacks though, and I liked those. The reason why I'm reviewing even though I hadn't read most of it, I had to tell you how great that scene where Harm dies was. It made me cry, and I almost never cry, honestly. Especially not from fanfic. But That scene, I could just picture it, and it was so beautliful and so fitting. I haven't had many people around me die, (fortunately) and yet that scene got to me. So I wanted to congratulate you guys for some really great writing.
TV Angel 711 chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
WOW. This was an amazing story! I loved every bit of it!

Thanks for a wonderful story. Keep up the fantastic work!

H&M forever!