Reviews for Back to the Future Prequel
Irymia chapter 1 . 1/31
This is hands down one of the best things I have ever read (mind you, I'm a very avid fic reader who has read tons of stuff in her life). Anyway... this is impeccable. Like literally, I can't see any flaws and I marvel at how much heart and effort and your love for the characters you put into this.

By the way, just a shot in the dark, but I guess Hank was mentally ill so that's why he acted the way he acted-the accident with Holly must have traumatized the guy, rendered him opinionated and stuck on the idea of revenge. That's pretty sad, actually; people who aren't able to forgive are poor and pitiable as they cannot enjoy life and let go... So, Hank's mental illness seems like quite a suitable explanation for his behavior to me.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Awwww...
Hank sounds even worse than Biff Tannen in terms of evil behavior.
This is a cute idea about how Marty and Doc got to know each other; I particularly like how Doc is the first adult Marty's ever met who's understanding and still has a childlike nature. It certainly fits with the movie (I've only seen the first one, because I heard the other two weren't as good).
Good job.
BlackNightmareDragon chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I'm not really sure what to say on this, other than "awww"! Their relationship was really well developed in this and the characterization was consistent throughout. This was extremely well written, I loved it!
lohack chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
This is officially my favourite Back To The Future fanfic of all time, incredibly well written and captured the character's personalities perfectly. Write more on BTTF! please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Adorable :)
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I really love this story. It's the most detailed origin story ever and very original while still acknowledging that this meeting could have only gone this way in the improved 1985 timeline while the canon origin. Story happened in the old 1985 timeline. My only criticism is that this needs to be split up into different chapters.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aww...what a sweet story about how Marty and Doc became friends.:)
KnightAniNaberrie chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
wow, this was the best BttF fanfic that ive read... u should really continue(PLEASE!)
unusedaccount0976 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loved it! Great story and i love the suspence in there!
Siaren chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Omg cry... :'-(
abc135 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This story was absolutely adorable and had me in tears quite a few times. Definantly the best fanfiction I've read in a long time.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
All I can say is that... This the first story I've had to hold in tears. The drama, the excitement, the loving friendship between Marty and Doctor Brown, and the heart breaking moments really exploded with emotion. I imagined every scene like it was a real movie, and I even saw Doc helping young Marty read. Very amazing story with a heart warming touch, and really almost got me to the point of tears.
angorianwolf chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was so amazing! I can't find a way to describe how and why I loved it so much, just that I did! Amazing job!
Roxy Likewise chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Really, what a piece of GOLD! I enjoyed this. I completely and utterly enjoyed it. Every single piece of BTTF fiction I read will be judged on the basis of this one, I am NOT kidding. So many cute moments! And heartbreaking, too. It was long, it was juicy, and it was well-written and the characters were...well, in-character. Really awesome job.3
chralotte chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i LOVE this story! It's so adorable and I've been gripped all day :P Well done :)