Reviews for Truth, Dare, Double dare, Torture, Kiss or Promise
oximoxy chapter 1 . 1/4
Cute, funny and hot! Really enjoyed this, thank you :)
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
:)(: YAY!
Golly, so sweet and fun to read.
Hermione and Fleur are absolutely adorably, cute together.
I love how they were so consumed in each other that they didn't hear the others. :)(:
May996 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awesome!
Shadow Bane chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
oh, yeah i forgot to mention, Bill in a G-string! so LOL. Luv it. it's so funny.
shadow bane chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
best eva, however i think you should continue it. say like, what if Mr. and Mrs. weasley came home and found them drunk on the floor while Fluer and Hermione are naked covered by Bill's towel. and when the furious parents wake them all up, the towl slides to the ground.
tuxjim chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
A very cute story, with a very sweet ending.

Yes, I've added it to my favorites because, to echo your words from your profile, I became find of it while I was reading. And, before I read your OTHER story about Fleur and Hermione (will do that tomorrow...it's getting late here) I've decided that I like your writing style enough that I'm adding you to my list of favorite authors, too.

Of course, I'll review your other story after I've finished reading it...but I think that I'm pre-disposed to be favorabole because of how much I liked this one.

Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
WHOOPE chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
THAT WAS THE BEST BOOK EVER!
PhoenixWillRise chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was brilliant! I loved it! Write MORE! please?
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
The G-string was a nice touch. I wish it had a little more detail, but eh, whatever. Good job on this!
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Brilliant, funny and sexy :)
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
hahaha too funny! excellent story!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Lol! Very Nice One-shot!
addict09 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
hahhahaha

you're stories are so good

this one is so addicting

oliver wood LOL

god bless you
kitti2412 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
what a cute story. nice written. i wanna know too, what means torture? so keep on writing. it was very awesome and I'm still laughing. *thumbs up*
james is my boi chapter 1 . 3/16/2008