Reviews for Zelda Fic Canceled
Knightmare chapter 6 . 9/26/2010

when it comes to link x malon stories im as bad as a twilight fan :/
aries2110 chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
That's a darned shame. I was really hoping you would pick this fanfic back up someday and expand on your story. I like your writing a lot and would be glad to be a "Beta reader" if you want some feedback. Gimme a ring if you want to get in contact. Estuansis hotmail
DKDBSD chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Interesting. I look forward to seeing this new story.
dark dragon 00 chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
Not bad I hope you update soon.
Alexis Davidavich chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Pretty good. I like how you encompased players' fellings toward Kabora Gabora and Navi's inceasent "Hey!" and "Listen!". I'm looking forward to this next part. I would like to see malon's reaction to Link and Ruto's engagment. It should be hilarious. Also, I can just imagine Malon and Ruto fighting the entire time they're in Jabu-Jabu. Looking forward to it!
Zid chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
... There was 953 RUPEES? I could have been stinkin' rich with both the Adult and Giant Wallets...!

I'm really intrigued by that dream. Link didn't remember much about it being so little at that time, so bets are he doesn't know his own mother when he sees her in his thoughts, yet still feels that mother-son bond. A hero who's only memory of his family is a vague dream where he doesn't even recognize what's going on, or who's who.

Oh, and Malon protecting Link whenever he has nightmares was very sweet. Keep on writing, Sylis!
Alli-dunno chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Awesome chapter...Wonder when they'll meet Ruto?

I await the next chapter...
Lady Aki chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Still a great story
BabyGurl278 chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
Ah, Zora's Domain. I remember that place well. It was actually my favorite because of the water and just how strange the Zora's looked. I remember the game too, very easy. I got it on the first try...okay second. Yeah, I'm not that good. Hehe.

I love the progression of the story. I can't wait to read more, especially once Princess Ruto comes in to the scene, and Lord Jabu-Jabu. How will Malon stand being in there? Heh.

Keep up the good work!
KRP chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
link is sure prone to the one of ganondorf chasing zelda and impa, now this one...let me venture a guess, hos comming to the forest, and his mother?

on a separate note, the third spiritual stone only has two official names that i have heard (in the game); Spiritual Stone of Water, and Zora's Sapphire, not spiritual stone of wisdom...(same goes for Goron's Ruby/Spiritual Stone of Fire)

yea, i guess that could be why link didnt go into the grave yet, but i think with his adventurous nature he wouldn't miss something like that so easily.

glad to see you updated, by the way. im always looking for something to read.

well, thats all

see you next chapter.
Zid chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Here we go! Got this review up before I blanked.

Good going! Motivation is key to finishing and perfecting a story. This story is coming along just fine, you're going at a good pace.

No, don't mind at all if you borrow some of my ideas. Strangely, I always come up with fresh stuff while I write.

Well... maybe I have something against setting. But I guess you can use it if you need to place Malon and Link somewhere.

You can borrow some of my gags, too. Though, as the rule goes, don't take too much to where it's starting to sound like my story. I was a bit edgy though, when you started using telepathy between Navi and the two, but it didn't amount to anything.

I do like your originality with your scenes. Like where Link mused over the guards and their failure to uphold strict watch. Or Link dragging Malon into the graveyard, and pointing out that kid who plays in there. That one had me laughing like crazy.

Don't stop writing! Try your best to depend on your uniqueness and come up with comedy scenes on your own!
Lady Aki chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
This is a great story, so original too great job
KRP chapter 4 . 6/29/2006's been to kakariko before, sold the spooky mask, and never visited that grave before now? (or, was he saving that for when malon came...but how'd he know she'd be comming?) idk how u play it, but i always got the hylian shield from the graveyard, and while im there, get sun's song.

...on an off note, is din's fire that effective in the game? cause i always get hurt by them in shadow temple/under the well/royal family's tomb.

and i do like how ur putting the time and place, it helps with the flow (in my review, i was just commenting on it, i didn't mean anything bad by it)

...well, thats my two cents. see you next chapter
BabyGurl278 chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Interesting chapter. The journey continues on, heh. I remember doing all of those things in the game, and it really makes me want to play it again. If only I still had the game and a N64.

The chapter was good, and lenghty. The only thing that had bothered me a little, was when you had named every place that they were. Like the bold lettering, and the town name and such. You could easily say something like they walked back outside to Kakariko Village, or something like that. Then again, if you were planning it that way, or making it seem more like a movie, or something, then just ignore everything I said. :)

Now if memory serves me correctly, those musical notes are the Sun of Song or whatever that day/night song is called. Bare with me, it's been a while since I have played the game.

Great job with the chapter! I can't wait to read more! Sadly, it will have to be when I get back from my six day vacation. :(

Keep up the good work!

Alli-dunno chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Cool chapter...It's cool that Malon can use Din's Fire...She seems like the person who would use something like that... Poor Link...getting bitten by a ReDead...oh well...

i await the next chapter...