Reviews for One Act of Redemption
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Excellent. You are a very good writer of BB/Raven stories.
CrystalWillow chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
AW! that was so sweet i need to go brush my teeth for fear of cavities. slightly teary, but ...aw! that's the only word i can think of. i loved it!
Egglette chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Aww. I love Jinx. She's my favorite- ever.

Well done.
Dakyu chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Truly fantastic, i love this side of beastboy that so few people have shown: his true friend side, the wise side that most people seem to overlook.

Absolutely amazing work, this is definitely going on my fav's list!

Dak
depressedmaniac chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I love your style and I am a big Raven and Beastboy shipper. My MSN addie is if you want to go on it.

Wicked fiction
Digicowboy chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
M, nice. There really should be more Cyborg and Beast Boy Friendship stories out there, and this is a good one. :) Well done!
TopKat chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
that was so thoughtful. Absolutely brilliant. I look forward to reading alot more from you, i hope!

*RoseMage*
t-titansfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
man, i'm glad Demigod turned me onto you. you make such amazingly hopeful stories with relatively few words. very refreshing. i'm doing something i should've done a while ago - you're in my favorite author's list.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Nice story. Excellent chat between BB and Cy; they aren't just team mates, or play partners, but best friends, and are really cool together. You can compare them with a big-little brother relationship.

Keep the good writing.
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Very nice. _ The emotions were great and very realistic, and I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Hrm...well done. Kinda sad, but also kinda uplifting at the end. Good to see a story with some honest guy talk between BB and Cy. It only seems appropriate that BB would be the one to talk with him. Kinda sad that you had to off Jinx in the story :-D. Anyway, good stuff, keep up the good work.
DaRkReBeL777 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I liked it...but...its so hard to picture b.b. being dont get me wrong.i like the idea
Aussie gurl rox chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This is a cute fic. A oneshot, I presume? Sorry if it says that in the summary, I forget everything. Anyway, good use of vocabulary, no grammar mistakes, and just a nice fic. Write some more!
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Very nicely done. I must say, this was truly impressive._ Great job.