Reviews for Tangential Motion
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I forgot all about this drabble. What a delight to stumble on it again like new. Quality piece.
NoodleD chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I think that this story was very beautifull... It almost made me tear up. :) I can feel the ghosts of thier emptiness inside me as I read that. Excellent job.
irisviel chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was amazing! I loved the comparisons between the Kingdom Hearts trio and the Final Fantasy VII characters, especially the note about how Kairi wouldn't be their Aerith. I think these three characters make an adorable OT3, and this fic just about summed up all the reasons I love them so much! Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Queen of Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
"She will not be the Aerith to the two of them." That, right there, is proof that good prose exists in fanfiction. I don't usually like threesome fic, but this fandom may be slowly converting me, and this is definitely a strong step in that direction. In particular, I love your sense of Kairi as the balance, the anchor, in the three of them. The last paragraph gave me this image of the three of them lying naked on the raft and tangled together as the sun rose and the camera pulled back, and in spite of being a Disney game I felt like it could happen. Good job.
Born 13th Month 32nd Day chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
...Sad. Oh my goodness this makes me feel so sad for some reason. I LOVED it - beautiful, marvelous composition - but... so sad!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Well written. I like how you describe the everyone. Well done.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Absolutely wonderful prose. I love this more than I could ever justify in words. Everyone is seems so tragically beautiful. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
sarcastic rabbit chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I don't know this fandom but I love your story. The mood you create is beautiful- it's like they are the only three people in the world. Your descriptions are lovely and so vivid that I have a strong sense of whose these characters are in a short piece, and I love the depth and care you put into showing the intricacies of their relationship. Stories about three people in a relationship (sexual or not) appeal to me- my favourite anime is Samurai Champloo. And Kairi, like Fuu in Champloo, is the fulcrum around which the two boys swing wildly and learn to find equilibrium. -Imo
MyIncentive chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Beautiful. All I can say.
PolyesterRage chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I love this story. One of my favorite things in fanfictiondom is tight but emotional one-shots, and I think this is a great example of that.
baninja chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was well written! It took a second to think about what it was they were doing...; But I still figured it out, anyways.

Like I said, this is very well written. And Sora is such a pervert, with the "smoothing his hands over her breasts" part! :D

(and I like the way you describe Riku and Sora! :D)
Tishannia chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
First time I ever read something like this and I must say, it was well written and played out. Loved it.

*favs* Great job.

Keiko~
merines chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was so beautiful. :O -loves the OT3 dearly- Kairi needs to be there for her boys! :3

Sorry that the review sucks. DX I'm braindead right now.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
...That was amazing. Never read a threesome fic with them...But I love it. It's just...amazing. I loved the way you described each of them as her lovers and how natural and okay it is. It just gives them this closeness that's really just beautiful even though most would disagree...Once again, this was amazing.
Spark of Life chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
A very good drabble. It makes me happy that the threesome paring isn't ignored. So good job and hopefully you will make more.