Reviews for The Deal
Dumb and idiotic
Last part was stupid and pointless, not to say impossible.
Lily Scheckner chapter 20 . 11/1/2017
Every spare moment I had in between school, homework, and yes, reading, I have poured over this fanfiction. I may also tell you that I write fanfiction critism in a magazine, and I couldn't find anything wrong with this one!
guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Come on! Hermione willing to drop her grades to get revenge over Ron. Not so bloody likely. Being "the brightest witch of her age", Im sure, she can come up with something else. Also it bothers me, that D and H goes from disrespect to respect (when alone) without a transistion period. Too easy.
Jola123 chapter 21 . 10/16/2017
Just finished reading and I have to say I liked it quite a bit. But. Yep, a big but. But I felt it a little to much lovey-dovey-happily-ever-after-fluff in the end. Plus I couldn't get over Hermione not caring for getting an A, that was a little too out of character for my liking. Anyway, thanks for writing this fanfic :)
Jola123 chapter 2 . 10/15/2017
Uuuuh, what an evil plan. Hermione's going full revenge on her two best friends!
Jola123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Interesting start. Could you correct the typo in the second to last sentence though? "BE my boyfriend" not "BY".
Maddie chapter 21 . 8/23/2017
Cute
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2017
awww that was a beautiful story. i agree in the beginning the characters seemed a bit like a bunch of other dramione stories but as i read on i began to love the tale. it properly shows dracos slyness and hermiones wit which is extremely important in a lot of dramione fanfics. the ending was satisfying and overall i say a 10/10 because it exceded fanfic standards. i hope you continue to write because, from what i can tell you are really good at it.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2017
this is what i think the dress looks like
kristienuuna1212 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
hahahahaaa.. draco's reaction make me to laugh..
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 21 . 2/28/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
aamlkb chapter 6 . 2/14/2017
Awww
amguevara88 chapter 21 . 1/31/2017
I know this story is old but it was awesome. One of the best Draco Hermione fics I have personally read. I appreciated that's unlike other stories it takes forever for them to respect one another, there isn't all that angst going on.
Dracohasmycat chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
Oooh I forgot about the beginning of this chapter! So gooood.
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »