Reviews for Fallen
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
My Last Breath sounds a little like the movie A Walk To Remember, I think it's called. That would be the most valuable gift you could give anyone: a child. A small piece of the onema you love. If I were to die anytime soon, I'd definitely make sure my son or daughter was left in good hands, so a part of me could continue living on. So sweet :*)
fomo girl chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
i love hello, its my song, i cant wait to read it!
chibii67 chapter 12 . 4/26/2007
oh you don't know how much I'm crying! seriously, I felt so touched.. My last breath really made me cry, sobbing, sobbing... very good collection, Evanescence rulez! thanks for this awesome job
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
I feel compelled to inform you that, although almost all of these were suicidally depressing, they are all excellent stories. You work well with agnst.
Aka-Aki chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
okay, this chapter had me crying. that was so sweet. too bad Danny couldn't live long enoughto live his life to the fullest with Sam and their child.

great job.
Gster chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
i liked that it was cool and difrent. I didnt think it followed every aspect of the song (I personaly would have went darker but thats just me lol) but what you did was good and as i said before i liked so good job.
Superspicydonutgirl chapter 12 . 7/25/2006
you are a quite odd, but very good writer. very creative. and yes, please PLEASE continue "My Last Breath." that would make a really good story on its own.
Samii chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
Jeesh. My last Breath and My Immortal made me cry. ;-; You're one helluva good writer! ;
Samii chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Hiya. I just read your first chapter. ITKICKSAPOSTROPHY. [aka, It rocks.] I LOVE this band, and you're the first one creative enough to come up with something this wonderful. Total DxS shipper. So. YOUSTILLROCK. ;
teddygeiger'sinsanecrazyluver chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
i love this chapter! it was awsome!

that's my favorite song by Evanesence!
Siren of Time chapter 12 . 6/25/2006
nice,...on all of them
Siren of Time chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
that was deep

and sadly very true
Pseudonym P chapter 12 . 5/30/2006
So cool, girl... I was crying through most of the depressing parts... Yesh, I was, so STOP LAUGHING! DON'T LAUGH!

Please read and review my story, too (Right after I edit it ;)!)!

~patRiciA~
Zirra Nova chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
*grins stupidly* you've sedated me nicely with this collection of one-shots. I really love how you ended them...and I'm currently thinking about adapting one(or more? I'd have to reread them..._)of your stories into mine...as chapters. If I ever do I will give you full credit and if I ever actually post it(a rarity, ad unlikely to happen. -_-; )I will send you a free ticket to the show...er...reading? *shrugs* anyways, my stupor is starting to wear off, so I think I'll go reinstate it with another story. _ Ja Ne, Zirra.
evazer chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
Dag, yo foo. That was awesome. Probably the best Danny Phantom fic I've read yet. But maybe that was cuz there was Evanescence...

Ah, well. Anyways, it was very well done. evazer applaudes you.