Reviews for Blood Plus Collection
ElaCharm chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
Great stories! I loved them all! Though, the twins names are Kanade and Hibiki, though I'm not sure if that information was given out by the time you wrote this. Kanade is the one with the reddish-brown eyes and Hibiki is the one with the blue eyes. Keep writing, you're talent shouldn't be wasted, especially when people like me suck at it.

Love, Elizabeth Charm
ElaCharm chapter 23 . 12/11/2011
Oh my goodness, that is so sad! I think it went very well with Riku's personality and it was very well written! I think you should make more stories with Riku in them, you seem to be very good at putting his personality. I cried while reading this chapter and I really love the rest too!

Elizabeth Charm
Aldedron chapter 24 . 6/11/2010
Oh my god, I absolutely adored every last one of these oneshots~!

So many, though, that since I read 'em all in one go, I can't pick my favs XP Ah well, they're all goin' in the fav category!
Little Orange Frog chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
very sweet. I love sayaXhaji ships. :)
Hesunohana chapter 24 . 1/31/2008
Kai and Nathan are very similar to the anime. this "blood plus collection" pleased me. congratulations !
Comrade Claus chapter 23 . 11/12/2007
Pretty good, I wanted to cry. You probably should have added her blood to his mouth, the enevitable marck of the fatal reaction
Fun fact chapter 24 . 9/21/2007
Diva's babies are named Kanade and Hibiki according to the Official Blood Character Guide.
3karen3 chapter 24 . 7/29/2007
i like these dabbles expesally this one but i think you need more Julia/David dabbles
nappa 12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
The last episode of blood plus really craped off lots of the anime lovers on this site can bring back happiness with what they have on their i request a fanfiction about David and Julias son after the last episode Koyuki-san
kikinzoku chapter 22 . 3/19/2007
Yowza, I love this chapter. I don't quite know why, but I do. By the way, where did you get the manga? I've only been able to get volume one... online. None of the stores around where I am have the manga.
Redmage2 chapter 24 . 2/9/2007
Aww...this seems so perfect. Kai does seem like the type to stress over something like this. It's a good thing Mao was there to help. :)
een nihc chapter 24 . 2/8/2007
I'm so delighted to see you update again. And I enjoy reading this chapter as much as the others. The simplicity of this story make me feel warm-hearted. Hope you'll write more about this pairing in the future.
Pseudosuicide chapter 24 . 2/8/2007
Aw~! So cute! I loved it! (btw, in my last review I meant chapter 16 not 15) Update soon Please!
Redmage2 chapter 23 . 2/7/2007
I finally got back to watching Blood; now that I've finished it, I can read the rest of your wonderful drabbles. You have a wonderful knack for taking a reader into the moments that your stories take place in. I've enjoyed reading all of them. So, great job!
gatogirl1 chapter 2 . 1/4/2007