Reviews for The Jerk
Miravisu chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
Very entertaining and exciting read! :)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
I loved this! And such a great mix of humor and drama. Awesome.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
This was so funny. I adore Matt.
Miss Sleuth chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Schway!:) I like your take on how Matt finds out about Terry! The story makes sense (and it really wasn’t all that AU ;) Terry and Matt’s conversations sounded very brotherly to me:) Some scenes had me laughing so hard! (especially the Dino-whateverhisnamewas fight) The only downside that I found was that the ending seemed a bit rushed but that’s a big compliment cause it means that I don't want it to end!:) Guess I’m saying great job! And thanks for writing! I really enjoyed myself! *goes to read more of Tari writing*
mysoulmate chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
BRUCE!
mysoulmate chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
Ba..batman? Brucie? Please, please don't be my hero. Please don't be batman not the real one. Please...
hoheehum chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm on the 10th chapter and I'm only now reviewing, but I got so caught up...!

But after reading this BRILLIANT chapter I just couldn't click the "next" button without blabbing on about how amazing this whole fic is.

Your villain, Changeling? First of all, his concept is ingenious. Period. No ifs ands or buts about it- INGENIOUS. Second off: His MO provides a clear, strong answer to almost all of my questions: Why keep Terry alive? When exactly was Wayne "compromised?" (Because it certainly seemed like Bruce Wayne at the beginning- your characterization was perfect :D) and exactly how WAS Wayne compromised? Who was behind all those "goons" that were hunting down Terry on his cross country? And, of course, the all important: To what end?

This is one of the best original villains I've seen- a true comic book baddie.

Now, I have to know what happens next, so if you'll excuse me...
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
i should start out saying that this was a good, well written story. It was exiting, never boring, and always flowed from one chapter to the next. Although, I thought Dino boy was better as a stand-alone short; it had an entirely different mood.

Some other things I noticed (which are few enough I can list here):

I don't know if you realize this, but a few of the words and phrases you have in this story (I've read the whole thing already) are not in any American vernacular. This story is set in America. It's a bit of a mood killer to have a teenage New Yorker think of his friends as 'mates'. Compatriot, accomplice, maybe compadre once or twice. Also, there are no car parks int the whole of the United States. We have parking lots. 'Programme' and 'clonked' I assumed were spelling mistakes until I realized you weren't using American grammer (should've realized with colour and armour:-). The fact is, I'm reading about America, I want it to sound like America. If it was a story about South Africa, it would be wierd if noone was watching a telly.

-Sorry, I've forgotten the rest and I have to go. I'll post everything else later unless you peg me a flamer first. ;-)
GoldenRat chapter 13 . 9/2/2007
Great fic.
Mondhase chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
I can't tell you how much I love this fic. At first I had been rather sceptical, because, obviously, Terry isn't the main character, but you writing style and the whole story (as far as I have read) are just so great. Matt crashing the balcony on his first night of beeing the bat - brilliant.

Normally, I read an already completed story to the end, before I review, but I really enjoy reading this so much, that I had to give you a comment on it, after finishing this chapter.

I'm really anxious to read how the story will continue.
SilentBat18 chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
LOL! first of all. Second WOW! Third... too speechless to say anything. :P i love how it started. i was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Mattie? BATMAN? wow, that took guts to do :P never really could see Matt the Batman type, LOL. and the fact he got a little crush on the police officer was really cute.

the plot was so... well i've never seen it done before, and quite frankly i thought it was refreshing. very nice. the way you started got me hooked. the way you ended got me laughing. i thought it was hilarious, very nice indeed. Great work :D hope to read more from you soon :D

SB18
Rayeth chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
This was honestly incredible and beyond amazing-I'd give a limb to be able to read stuff like this every day. However, there are a lot of loose ends that you didn't tie up. What really happened? How'd Bruce end up there? You write incredibly well and your style is just perfect for Batman. I was literally at the edge of my seat and I couldn't leave this story until I had read it entirely. I would so love to see more of your writing in Batman Beyond and I would love it even more if you offered more explanations. It sounds redundant but this was truly incredibly and you characterized everyone perfectly. In fact, it's so good, I'd definitely be inclined to believe you were the creator of Batman.
Vampire Queen chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
Lol, I loved this story! You did it so well! Whoot! Nice work!
CatNap chapter 13 . 9/5/2006
Sque! I lurve the ending! But Ifeel bad for matt... kinda... but at least he knows his brother better!
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
OMG! I'm in love...with this story and your writing. I loved every second of this story. I was hooked last night when I found it. Why you don't have more reviews for this awesome story I don't know. All I can say is thank you for writing an awesome Batman Beyond story that was witty, funny, and freaking awesome :D