Reviews for Broken
RuneYue chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
It may be clichè to you, but I think it's a very beautiful poem. The only real critique in this I could give is to try to use a more variety of discriptive words instead of the same over again. Regardless, it's quite lovely!
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was breath taking I loved it, you are gifted, I bet you could publish these, the emotion is very skillfully put into the poem, and it's worded like a novel. From one poet to another you have real talent.

ravens secret stalker
Lover of Atem chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
This poem rhymes really well _! Wished all of my poetry turned out as good as yours does. Guess I'll have to keep at it... *grins slightly*

Sounds like the (angel) girl loved somebody and they broke her heart. Then again, kinda reminds me of a song called "Concrete Angel" by Martina McBride.

I have the music video for that and it's so sad! Don't want to go on too much about it here though. Maybe in PM. later... if you don't mind...

Lover of Atem
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
*grins* Very nice job on this poem. It had a good theme, and I think the rhyming scheme in this one is some of the best I've seen from you. Excellent, Sakura!
Miriku-'-'-Yami no Hikari chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Aww! I like it!

Kimiru: I can't say anything I haven't already said, so I won't bother. _
Sailor Charon chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Yes! First review! *does first review dance* _;; ...ehem. There was lots of depth and emotion, and nice usage of words. I think you're a very talented author _ I'll go read 'Crimson Sorrow.' Bye for now!

Sailor Charon