Reviews for Good Boy
Miss Lyrica chapter 1 . 2/2
That...was creepy. Poor Charlie! And bad, bad Mr. Wonka!
Ya know, the song "Good Boy" by Dia Frampton kept playing in my head as I read this. Since the boy in the song is named Charlie, the boy here is Charlie, and the theme of staying and leaving...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/1
The thing that most caught my attention about this story was your saying that it was "therapeutic." I don't know why, but this sends alarm bells ringing.

The other thing was how I knew EXACTLY how Charlie felt, the entire time. Usually, people aren't supposed to know how that feels-or be able to so accurately depict that-without experience.

So, who are you?
klarissa.pereda chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Creepiest shit ever...*shivers* I will never look ate willy wonker the same, EVER agen...*shivers again*...

Great story though.
666darknessangel666 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow. I never considered this until now but he was creepy and weird around children. I love the story.
Boxer chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I... you've forever ruined how I'll watch this movie from now on.

Granted, it was sort of inevitable, seeing as how if you apply the idea of some strange man whom nobody knows about inviting four children into his candy factory with the promises of candy and managing the business to the best and most obedient child to real life, you can easily see how disturbing it is.

Just, god, reading about Charlie's terror and how he feels he owes Wonka to a point for helping out his family made me sick. It makes you wonder if Charlie would've been better off never having found the golden ticket in the first place.

Your Willy Wonka stories make me depressed, but they're so realistic that it's sort of a good insight into how sexually abused children think. Just, I'll never be able to enjoy the story in the same oblivious happiness I used to.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
aww. Poor Charlie.

interesting alternate interpretation.
Ichiume chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was so so so twisted. But beautifully written. Still scared though. :P Thanks for sharing this piece with us. :)
Tesni Gwynfor chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Scary! Will never see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" same way.
visionsofmangos chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was depressing and horrifying, but in a good way. So well-written! Nice work!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Such a beautifully crafted, realistic tale of woe...
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
you need to put a trigger warning on this.
Greyislovely chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I'm not sure what to say, other than brilliant. You protrayed it realistically. The sense of being in debt, of being trapped. I don't usually review, but this.

Its been a while since I've read something so hauntingly beautiful or terrifying. I'm not sure which, anymore.

I'm quite worried about some reviewers though...I don't think they reliezed that this was pedophillia, sexual abuse.
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Great...now you've got me hooked on this pairing. And gloves. XD
Musical0Love0 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
*claps slowly*Brava, I must admit, I adore this story, well written, good grammer, In character, and my personal favorite, the dark complexion of our dear, Wonka.
tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow...that was insane. Poor Charlie :(

Anyways, I loved the concept of this, since its a completely new idea to me...I've never even considered the possibility of Wonka being this twisted.

I'm kinda traumatized, but I still think you're brilliant!

Cheers,