Reviews for Beginning
Kawai!
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Nice!
GreenTeaJazz chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Brilliantly simple...exactly as I imagined it. x
Live.Laugh.Love.Listen.Music chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Made me smile :) Well done.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love the dialogue and feeling in this story! And I love how it starts and ends with Erestor accepting to play chess!
Linda-Nairika chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That's great. Thank you!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
AH! I LOVED it! I was so refreshing! First, the sarcasim from Erestor (love that elf) and then the whole sweet, buttery warm, melt-your-heart conversation that was just so... heart-warming? I believe that is the correct thing to call it. Ah, I loved it. Brings a deeper meaning to Glorfy and Restor's relationship, does it not? Wait, you wrote this, of course you know it does. Anyway, I loved it. It was most definitely something you don't read every day and I loved it.
Emily chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very nice story. Prickly Erestor, cheerful Glorfindel, make friends. One of the best types of LotR fanfic there are. : )

And I like the mostly dialoge-ness of it. Not usually what I go for (I find it hard to keep track of who's talking when I read), but yours was very good, and I managed to identify who was talking very clearly.
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
(Happy sigh)

Lovely and easy... not at all rushed or forced, but snappy, and nicely to the point. I liked the way you ended and began it with the same lines.

(Goes off to search for more Erestor and Glorfy fics)

Isilthrar
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Very lovely. I love Erestor at the end. "I feel new." He's such an interesting character to work with...
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
aww. This was so sweet. I love it!

Nela
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Wow. That is so absolutely amazing. So simple yet so powerful. I love it. :)
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I've said this before and I say it again, the Valar have truely blessed you. This was fantabulous!
S. Eerandgel chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
bravo darling! bravo!

very good, the () threw me off at first, but I caught on.
soulinlondon chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I really liked this story, it is short but it makes you curious. Why does Erestor not have friends? Why does Glorfindel feel he needs truth? It is a conversation that I can find believable and sweet at the same time. I don't suppose you could try for a longer story?