Reviews for Christmas With Lily
papercranes chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aw, cute. :3 I adore this one shot.
Mrs.Lupin-Moony4eva4life chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
how... cute
in sync chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Not really a big fan of the Remus/Lily pairing, but this was very well written!
Mystii
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
hilarious. i want to see james' reaction to remus telling that he kissed lily
Manic In Peace chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow. Thanks. I didn't really like Lily/Remus until now. I might make another incursion, though.

Thanks Again!

Prongsie's
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Could be the butterbeer. Could be that Lily really would rather go out with Remus and hopes he feels the same. Remus, possibly unfortunately for him, would never betray his best friend that way.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
“I find girls in general very frightening. Especially that six foot Slytherin – what’s her name? Louise something.”

AWW. Another funny and sweet and generally wonderful Lily/Remus story. Great!

]
Marina del Pilar chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awesome job!

You are an amazing writer!

I never thought of Remus ad Lily...but wow...this was definitely great!
11oyd chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
*sighs* I felt like such a traitor reading this. Remus and Lily make such a cute, perfect couple though! D: It really tears at me, y'know? But then again; Lily and James... I mean... seriously now. You can't expect me to choose!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw ] I haven't read much Lily/Remus I like, as most of it's too long term for my tastes, but this was perfect. Just as Lily and Sirius is a plausible (brief) schoolday pairing, so are Lily and Remus, and you wrote them so well. Your Lily was expecially endearing, but fantastic job all around )
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That was really sweet. But... but... what about Harry? Are you telling me he's actually Remus's child? :) Hee.
titou chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
really sweet! love it!
MySite chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Cute
RadicalReason chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I prefer Lupin to any of the other Marauders and I've always thought that Lily would too.

Great writing.

-R
gaarapanda5 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
yup, james would most certainly kill him }
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »