Reviews for L'Aubaine
surf with music chapter 20 . 1/10/2006
i'll try to review again, but it just denied me because i "had already reviewed the epologue (spelt wrong, i know) and so i wasnt allowed to, but last time i checked i didnt, so ... anyways... great story, i loved the end. i hope you write antoehr one that is jsut as exciting! bravo!
Veritasa chapter 21 . 1/10/2006
I like it. The last sentence seemed to contrast with ther rest of the happy chapter, but it seems to fit Erik's personality as well. I read several chapters today, so forgive this one review alone. I thoroughly enjoyed the confrontation scene in the lair, and I thought that the switches in POV were well-executed. I'm glad for the happy ending. It was a privelege to read your story. I hope to read another soon.
hunt4max chapter 21 . 1/9/2006
WONDERFUL ENDING! I hope you write another story... but you never mentioned. What happened to Katarina's wrist?
Dragonflame-05 chapter 21 . 1/9/2006
aw that was so good.
TheAngel'sMaggie chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
Veritasa chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
Oh my goodness oh my goodness! He is one freaked out dude! And Katerina is pushing him! And Christine still doesn't know how to be quiet. But Erik and Raoul just have to save them! Oh update soon!
TheAngel'sMaggie chapter 16 . 1/5/2006
Wow... very suspensful... I love it!
Songstressgirl07 chapter 18 . 1/4/2006
Oh, please don't kill anybody but the madman. Christine and Raoul may have broken Erik's heart, but they don't deserve to be murdered in this way. And the little boy certianly doesn't. Katerina is pretty cool, but I don't think you would kill off your OC. So have a heart! I like all of the characters (except the madman, of course).
hunt4max chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
So cruel...but he has no motive for attacking Erik and Katerina. The suspense is awesome, but the waiting is agony. Don't keep us hanging for too long, ya'hear?
sillylovesongs1 chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
my jaw literally dropped... oh my gosh.. im at a loss for words! but i ahve one question, is christine dead? i couldnt quite pick up on that
sillylovesongs1 chapter 17 . 1/3/2006
not more suspense! ill just have to read ht next chapter
sillylovesongs1 chapter 16 . 1/3/2006
"i'll look like a peasant"

i like that line and i must say taht i might become slightly nervous to have christine cutting my hair and humming...
Veritasa chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
Oh my gracious goodness! I think I might cry with the suspense of it all! She can't die, but Gio can't either! Oh, oh no! Please, please, for the love of Pete (whoever that is) update ASAP! Oh, poor Christine and Katerina! Poor Erik and Raoul! And wretched, evil, slimy, villainous, heartless phantom copycat!
surf with music chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
agg u did it again!

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER.. oh well, good chapter, insetnse, i wanna no who this guy is! looking forward for antoehr update!
Arwythe chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
Oh, my. This is a deliciously scary story! You are doing a fine job with it. Now I'm wondering how Katerina is going to get the three of them out of this one!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »