Reviews for L'Aubaine
Princess Persephone chapter 16 . 12/31/2005
Dun dun dun! indeed! lol. Thank so much for updating! I love how you update nearly every day...it makes me so happy. And I'm glad to see that Erik is on the mend. Kudos!
surf with music chapter 16 . 12/31/2005
woohoo an update! i still am dieing to know who this other phantom is... gr. and he knows all about Erik's past? how? ah.. wel, anyways, good job on this chapter, i like how Christine and Raoul are trusting Erik. hope to see another update soon!
Veritasa chapter 15 . 12/30/2005
Oh my great goodness of fudge cookies...

That was beyond words incredible. I just read three chapters and about died. You have an incredible story line going here, and I can't possibly make any recommendations to such a story. Please, please, update; I hate to be left in such horrible suspense for long.

S.R.
Princess Persephone chapter 15 . 12/30/2005
Gah! Poor Erik! And that nasty "phantom"...he's such a copycat... You must update soon! I think I really really like Katerine now, she can fence and think quickly and keep her cool in the face of danger...Erik's type of girl through and through. lol. This is so good!
sillylovesongs1 chapter 15 . 12/30/2005
need.. more.. story.. now... passes out untill story is updated
surf with music chapter 15 . 12/29/2005
AH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP DAMN IT! I"M ON THE FREAKING EDGE OF MY FREAKING SEAT. WHO IS THIS FAKE PHANTOM, WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ERIK, HASNT HE BEEN THOUGHT ENOUGH? HOW DARE THAT IMPOSTER DO THAT. WHO IS HE? ah

okay, i'me better now. I tried to review around chapter 5, but i dont think it went thuogh, but i absolutly love your story! it is so origional and *stumbles for word* differend? no thats the same as origional...action/edge of my seat ug why did u have to stop good. haha i guess that does it. well, as i have said, i love love love this story, and hope to see more EXTREAMLY soon, before i die of a heart attack from waiting.
sillylovesongs1 chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
im enchanted.. update soon!
Scarletquillraven chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
ah! another cliffhanger. please update soon, this story is getting really good. I hope Erik isn't dead . . .
Lockley chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Hi, this is probably too late to review, as you've done a good few chapters, but I like it - its good!
Arwythe chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
M, I don't think that Raoul is being fluffy. So far he seems like a reasonable human being. I'm wondering how Erik and he will interact. Very interesting how you appear to be aligning them both against a common threat.
Princess Persephone chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
“Perhaps she does not have such a good constitution. A woman should not faint at the sight of paper and ink.”

haha! yes!

Interesting plot twist...revenge, eh? You must update soon!
Arwythe chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
This is a good story, and very well written. I am very interested in finding out who is demented enough to write all of those letters...it must have taken forever!
Veritasa chapter 12 . 12/25/2005
I like it. Your OC is much more believable than some. Also, your leaving the two years to the readers' imaginations was a good move. I congradulate you on excellent writing, and a unique storyline, as far as I know. Continue, please! I must know who this new Opera Ghost is!
Anaethken chapter 11 . 12/23/2005
Leroux describes what people do when they're engaged, but this, um, might not be the best example. XD
hunt4max chapter 10 . 12/23/2005
*WOOT* An update! HOW did Katarina (I LOVELOVELOVE her name. Russian?) keep her hands off Erik for a whopping two years? Unbelievable. And bash the fop and his idiot wife as much as you wish. You have my blessings. *grin*
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »