Reviews for L'Aubaine
hunt4max chapter 8 . 12/22/2005
WOW! One of the best POTO fics I've read. A hundred thousand kudos to you for giving Erik a deserving woman, not like that simpleton Christine. She and the Fop, as he is known, were truly made for each other. But I digress. Please please PLEASE enlighten us with the events of the past two years. And as for the future; a Madame Phantom, perhaps?
The Adventures of chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
wow! your an awsome wrighter its so cool!
Passed Over chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
Good, a little short but I can't have everything. There meeting is to soon, she can't stay with him yet.
Passed Over chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
I just read chapters 1-6 and love your story. It is or an original idea and I can't wait to see where you are going with it. Keep the story comming please.
Dragonflame-05 chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
A Mary-Sue is a female character who is perfect in everyway and always stays that way. She is always beautiful and has a great personality. She has a dark and/or mysterious past that fascinates that main male character. He finds her impossible to resist and ends up falling in love with her. A character should have at least a few flaws and a bad hair day every once and a while. I hope that helps.
Dragonflame-05 chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
This is a good story. Some advice: Don't forget to give Katrina some flaws or else she turns into a mary-sue. From what I have been hearing they are like the demons of the fanfic world. Anyway update soon.
Passed Over chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
I am enjoying your story very much. Keep it coming.
angel-lover elysian chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Oo, "vicious misstress". I like
phantomofthemusical chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
I love it. I can't wait untill he wakes up and finds out his savior has been living in the remains of his opera house!ppms

M.G.
Princess Persephone chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Oh, poor Erik, he's ill. I hope he gets better soon. Interesting beginning-update soon!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4