Reviews for Andy Griffith Show: TVLand
vanessaswann13 chapter 1 . 3/3
AWESOMEST THING EVER
John Is the Name chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
HOLY SHITE! THIS IS THE BEZST FUCKING THING EVER!
Olivene chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
A bit long, but i suppose it hsd to be. I enjoyed this. I recognised most of the references here. I did not even remember some of thes shows until i saw them again here. Very well done to have incorporated these worlds into one. Very imaginative.
Marie Lesley chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
*gasp* first Samantha Stephens then the Fonz in Mayberry! Okay, thats it, I am hooked... :-D
HiBob chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
A wonderful story.

I couldn't help noticing a few movie characters as well. did the movies come along as well because they were shown on television?
MizJoely chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
This story must have been a hoot to write. It was certainly jam packed, and a lot of fun ID'ing everyone I could.
LaaArtWrtr chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
Just finished this story, and I really enjoyed it. I had to Google quite a few characters to find out who they were, as some were quite obscure.

Anyway, good job!

LAW.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ha, ha. I read this story yesterday. Andy Griffith is one of my favorite shows. I recognized a lot of the shows mentioned in this story and had to laugh at the funny parts. Took me a while to read the whole thing, but enjoyed it. Good laughs in Mayberry!
Amythista chapter 12 . 9/5/2008
You forgot two cahracters that really could have made Andy's life interesting: Mork and Mindy McConnell.
J chapter 12 . 12/4/2007
That was AWESOME! Love, love, love. I'd kill to see some kind of follow-up.
Starlover88 and Moonlover13 chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
I love that story, i even forgot that you hadn't mentioned Monk before and it's one of my favs too! Seriously, great story, the part about theo and raven was rather disturbing but still lol. Long live 60s tv!
Starlover88 and Moonlover13 chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
So this is one of the most amusing stories I've ever read! It's like you've lived in my tv for my whole life or something. Seriously the only tv show that i love that you've missed is Gilmore girls lol. Love your story!
ZGory chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
Boy you sure have been busy since the last time I bothered to review. I must saw that I love you forever since you included Arrested Development. My favorite show of all time and now it's cancelled. At least we live in a DVD age.
Foxtrot.Echo.Zulu chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Well, this story was completely random with tons of pointless scenes, all of which involved very little plot, yet I loved it. It was incredibly funny, and actually had me laughing at several points, which is a rare feat for fanfiction. Excelent job. I'll deffinately be looking forward to future chapters.
ObsessedRomantic chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
Ah the joys of like in a small town in AMerica Jerry seinfeld Steve Irwin and GIant freaking Dragons.

This is a fun lark. I like it. Nice and light and well put together.