Reviews for Andy Griffith Show: TVLand
Mama's Stories chapter 12 . 1/26
It was all three wishes by some kid?
Very funny, I enjoyed!
Mama's Stories chapter 7 . 1/26
Oh my God, that is funny!
Mama's Stories chapter 5 . 1/25
You got everybody in there. Too funny!
Mama's Stories chapter 2 . 1/25
A horrible nightmare!
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 1/25
I agree! Who would do this?
autismmom31910 chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
These four new school kids... would that happen to be Spankie, Alfalfa, Darla, and Buckwheat perhaps? You gotta know, I just stumbled upon this story and I'm just loving it!
GoneMental42 chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
Excellent story! Very creative way to bring a lot of other shows' characters into one. And the Barney and Andy characters- perfectly in canon.
vanessaswann13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
AWESOMEST THING EVER
John Is the Name chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
HOLY SHITE! THIS IS THE BEZST FUCKING THING EVER!
Olivene chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
A bit long, but i suppose it hsd to be. I enjoyed this. I recognised most of the references here. I did not even remember some of thes shows until i saw them again here. Very well done to have incorporated these worlds into one. Very imaginative.
Marie Lesley chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
*gasp* first Samantha Stephens then the Fonz in Mayberry! Okay, thats it, I am hooked... :-D
HiBob chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
A wonderful story.

I couldn't help noticing a few movie characters as well. did the movies come along as well because they were shown on television?
MizJoely chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
This story must have been a hoot to write. It was certainly jam packed, and a lot of fun ID'ing everyone I could.
LaaArtWrtr chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
Just finished this story, and I really enjoyed it. I had to Google quite a few characters to find out who they were, as some were quite obscure.

Anyway, good job!

LAW.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ha, ha. I read this story yesterday. Andy Griffith is one of my favorite shows. I recognized a lot of the shows mentioned in this story and had to laugh at the funny parts. Took me a while to read the whole thing, but enjoyed it. Good laughs in Mayberry!