Reviews for The Cycle
turle chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
great story.
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Interesting concept of comparing Ash and Misty’s relationship to a “cycle,” namely via their arguing. Seriously, when you get down to it, their arguments DID run a cycle of sorts, as described in this story. Because of this, your story is a bit more unique than typical Pokeshippy fics. It’s a clever analysis of Ash and Misty’s argumentative relationship. I do wish the romance was a little less mushy, but you nevertheless made a good AAMR one-shot. It’s good to read stories like these that ‘analyze’ Ash and Misty’s bickering, as opposed to merely writing another stupid argument scene.
Soft Flame Matthias chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Aw screw it... all the AAML's that you wrote deserve my "beautiful"s, I never use that word unless it truly touches me. even though I'm a guy, I'm a big softie, BUT... I cant be moved to tears for some reason. If you can do that, you would be the greatest writer of all time. You could take it as a chalange, but with no rewards.

P.S. I would be most honored if you came and read my completed first fic "Keeping Memories"

Write from the Heart
cratbro chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Nice detail.
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Tch, how many of your fics am I gonna read today? Oh well, doesn't matter. They're all good and this one's no exeption!
Live for the Moment chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Awww! i don't know what to say! That's...that's...THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! I think I'll have to cry now.
Marlex chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
You made a little nervous with the husband thing until I realized it was Ash. Another great story!
dragonsoul321 chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
This is such a great story your great keep the storys comeing please
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Awww...kawaii
Ohaeri Jules chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Awwww! That is so kawaii! I caught a homogram error, but that's okay. So cuuuuuuutteee! 10/10
MewGurl chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Awwww! Thats cute! I like it!
Ketchum chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Great story :) You have the best ones around! Congrats! Be Proud, you are an awesome writer!
Barb the JavaMaster chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Awww! Aren't love letters great? My husband used to write poetry (Okay, Shakespeare he's not) and writing is a great way to express your emotions. Isn't that why we're here at ffn?
DAVISBASHER chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
VERY PRODIGIOUS STORY!
Misty Wildfire chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
that was sweet...scared me though when you said her husband, thought it was someohne else, glad it wasn't...this is a great story!