Reviews for Lonely
WELL chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
well, that was like SO good, like make more of these! dang u dont just stop there...
Stephanie Speed chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Stephanie Speed chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was really good!
Swift178 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This gets a place in my Sonic romance stories C2, for being well-written and stuff.
Fire-huna-la-luna chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Fluff! fluff? FLUFF!
ThePinkHat chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
...i loved it.
KroovyRed chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Had-a-good-run-but-I-grew-up chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Flulliness!That was really awsome two differents oneshots for one story, oh that one was so I dont know, do you think I can spell good words!But I loved it, I know that for sure!
AmyCoolz chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
i loved it! better than before! i like the part where rouge said if he cut himself again, she'll break his arm. that was funny! well, great story! keep up the good work!
Had-a-good-run-but-I-grew-up chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Who how fast but how unbeliveable(sp) was that I loved the detail you put into the kissing should write a bit about them getting married considering your so good at writing this.
Regretful-Sins chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aww, I liked it! I love the KnucklesRouge pairing! They're so cute together! You're a great writer and I hope you continue to write! I really enjoy your stories!
ZorraVixen10187798 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Love your so cute and sad!
amy chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
that was really good! i loved it so much! of course, i love all of them so much! nice story. keep up the good work! that one almost made me cry, too!(almost)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2