Reviews for A Matter of Timing
4thSmalley chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
I'm very happy I stumbled over this, it's a great story!
7thdoctor chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
I loved it huge 7 fan and you captured not only the doctor we all know and love, but the dark side, that he definently was growing into when the show left the air, good show.
swartzvald chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
it was good, why doesn't this have more reviews?
the true elec chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
This is a great fanfic here. Everyone is in character, and as your dealing with the doctor and river that is one heck of an achievment. The storyline was also well done, and combined the characters from both shows very well.
OncomingBeige chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
Oh, brilliant. Absolutely, completely brilliant. That was a WONDERFUL story, thank you. I love Firefly, I love Doctor Who, and I love Ace and the Seventh Doctor. You even threw in a Fivey line! :) Every characterization was spot on, and...well, you managed to write River well. I think that calls for a medal or something. The story was an absolute joy to read.

(I've been thinking of writing my own Firefly/Doctor Who crossover for a while now. I'd probably do it with Five, just because he's the Doctor I know best/am interested in the most. I don't know that I have a plot, but I do have this tantalizing idea of them materalizing onboard Serenity by accident and the Doctor introducing Adric, Nyssa and Tegan as 'his companions' and the Serenity crew being like "...What, all three of them? *gape*...Even the boy?")
Funky In Fishnet chapter 12 . 7/5/2006
Such an intriguing ending. Great mysteries and writing of the two fandoms - I loved it. Keep it up :- )
Kesomon chapter 12 . 7/5/2006
Oh yes, yes, applause applause! *cheers and wh00ts loudly* Excellent fiction, beautifully written from beginning to end! And I do so enjoyed keeping up with it; I look forward to whatever venture you go after next. -
Funky In Fishnet chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
Such interesting styuff. I love this so much. I cannot wait to see where this goes next. Yay for the dreamscape and the Doctor helping River. Hope Mal isn't too angry. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
Wow...that's incredible dramatic stuff. I truly cannot wait to see what happens next. Your writing rocks, keep it up :- )
Ryan Lohner chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Since you reviewed my Firefly crossover, I'll return the favor. I've never seen any Seventh Doctor stories, but the characters are established enough that I haven't gotten lost at all. I particularly love the various River-isms; obviously you've watched the show quite a few times to get the voices down so much. I really look forward to how this ends.
mizjoely chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Another fantastic chapter! Once again, everyone's voice is spot on. Can't wait for more!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
Love the Doctor's conversation with Jayne, so believable. I truly can't wait to see how the Doctor unknots all this. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 6 . 5/6/2006
Yay for an update. This is so tense and interesting and a great blend of fandoms. I cannot wait for more, keep it up :- )
Olivia Sutton chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
This is a really well-written story, though I wish the parts were longer. You are ESPECIALLY doing a really good job of writing the 7th Doctor and making it obvious which Doctor he is, simply by how he talks and the dark under-currents to his words. Awesome!

You are also writing River very well.

I'm not a big fan of Firefly, but a friend is, and she sent me a link to this story. I'm glad she did-I'm enjoying the story a lot so far. (And I'm a BIG DW fan!)

Keep up the good work!

-Olivia Sutton

(Please check out my fics!)
Kazzy chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
Exactly hoe much Firefly have you watched? Because you have the language down to a 't'. My god, you're good! The Doctor is also very good, running around acting all clever, which, okay, he is, but still not many people can convey that! Great work!