Reviews for m001: FULLMETAL
xx chapter 19 . 6/28
Please, update, i want to know what Will happen next :-) i usualy don't Like this pairing , but i surly Like your fanfiction. It's damn interesting :-D especially i want to know why was ed created and when Will al appeared.
So please, continue with this. :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Just keep it parental please?
Guest chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
*snorts* Yeah, and it's almost been another year. But I can't really complain about the length of this chapter...
f.tastarossa chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I canr help getting excited!
MARYLOVER chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
So this lovely fic was not forgotten and now it's been updated, I'm very glad you're continuing the story. What else can I say? you've said almost everything on your final note, their relationship has escalated into something more than just parental, it's just they haven't realized yet.

Nice this fic will have some adventure, I'd like it to have some intrigue and humor and Edward learning more, not only about himself but new things in general.

And now Roy is in his thirties? okay, seems reasonable.

You take care too! Bye
mamita chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, I hope you upload more chapters, mostly because I love Edward, and the couple RoyxEd, love together, especially couples, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Hell Sword chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
i love your making more chapters yay :)
love the story up to now.
Are you going to have Al in it?
Featherstone180 chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
Brilliant writing. I finished this in less than a day, refusing to do anything until I caught myself up. :) I am happy to say that I am glad that I did. I'm going to get some sleep now... Zzzzzz
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Woah! I can't believe you still remember this fic after all this time. That's amazing, good on you sweetie.

I love you in spite of the years gone by, you were able to pick right back up without me getting stuck and having to look back on anything. I remembered everything I needed to remember.
EdwardXLuna chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Please make some more chapters please! i love this story :3
Thief of Black Winged Hearts chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
Wow, this story is amazing! Please continue, I beg you!
LeFay Strent chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
I KNEW it was Armstrong in the Santa suit! haha! I love love love love LOVE this chapter! Hell, I love this whole freaking story! I noticed that it hasn't been updated in years and I just want to let you know that I hope it changes soon. This really is a brilliant story and it fascinates me. Please don't let it end here cause Ed and Roy's relationship was just getting good! Please update soon.
LeFay Strent chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
I loved this chapter. It's my favorite so far. And Armstrong! Yay, I knew it would be him! And the fight between Mustang and Ed was perfect and so was the ending of this chapter.
LeFay Strent chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Oh, this story is great. I love it!
dreamschemer chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
It's a good story so far, but other than watching Ed express emotion, we haven't seen anything else he can do! I'd love to see an echo of some of Ed's smarts in the anime/manga be reflected in your fic. This is a bot that can not only intake information at a staggering pace, but apply it and use it in everyday scenarios. I'd love to see a scene where Ed gives expert economic advice because he truly learned everything he could from that book Roy handed him early on. I'm also interested to know what kind of capabilities Ed has, considering that Scar was a veritable arsenal. But please, don't tell us all at once!