Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 1/11
Well crap. I hope this isn’t going wher I think is going.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 1/1
I'm going to suspend my belief that there was absolutely no one willing, available or pleasant enough for Hermione to marry. What about an ad in the newspapers? However, fiction has moments were one most ignore certain thing in order to move on and enjoy the rest of what I'm hoping is going to be an interesting story. Draco's behaviour doesn't give me hope at the moment and Hermione's arrogance might be her doom so right now I think Draco has the upper hand.
Elena
KCYB22 chapter 26 . 4/2/2023
It's 2023 and i still find myself re-reading this when I want t escape into Dramione world for nostalgic reasons. Thank you for a great story!
Serennos chapter 26 . 9/11/2022
Excellent ‘veteran’ story. Interesting, different and entertaining. Everyone’s attitude and actions were easily relatable to ‘canon’.
Serennos chapter 1 . 9/10/2022
Yep, they’re as ruthless and single-minded as each other, haha...
guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
LMFAO. Hermione is the most pompous, selfish, and egotistical b*tch around, but in her mind, looking down her nose at the "arrogant" Draco makes her self righteous. What a stupid vile twat.
marto43 chapter 7 . 4/6/2021
I can't stand this fic. This is definitely the worst characterization of Hermione I have ever seen. I have zero interest in reading further with the godawful way you wrote her.

You have so many plot holes too. They're so glaring, I can't even pretend to go along with it. Like, chapter 6 - you very clearly wrote that Percy told Hermione Draco would be free if they were married, which they actually are, and that Draco heard every word of it since he was listening in. And then after that, no one makes mention of it, even in their inner monologue? Doesn't make sense at all. It should at least be a top priority concern for Hermione, but instead she's all worried up about divorce and having him organize closets as if she doesn't damn well know he's already as well as free. Zero sense.

And where is Narcissa? Is she just a non-entity? Are mothers not a thing here? Terrible oversight.
Clover1302 chapter 16 . 5/21/2020
I may hate Percy more than Umbridge.
marissa2020 chapter 11 . 5/20/2020
Best ever. Out of thousands Dramione stories out there ...I hv never come across Hermione married Draco while he is in prison
Clover1302 chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
This was a wonderful chapter. The plot and characterization is perfect.
marissa2020 chapter 19 . 5/20/2020
The story is so realistic when Draco and Hermione got married ...with Harry n Ron still in animosity with him
marissa2020 chapter 14 . 5/19/2020
Very unique! You can’t find this plot in any other fanfic. I love it! One of the most interesting plot and twist and the best ever marriage fanfic ...unlike the others marriage fanfics of Dramione! The author is good .

I love how Draco is portrayed in this story. Hermione character is also nice n sweet n not irritating like other fanfics
BookishRaven chapter 26 . 12/24/2019
Great story!
malugargula chapter 26 . 11/14/2019
Amazing fic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
Well, you obviously don't speak the language very well, but I suggest you try the dictionary or um Google to fo some 'research' on the one word I have for you: 'punctuation', you daft bint