Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
marto43 chapter 7 . 4/6
I can't stand this fic. This is definitely the worst characterization of Hermione I have ever seen. I have zero interest in reading further with the godawful way you wrote her.

You have so many plot holes too. They're so glaring, I can't even pretend to go along with it. Like, chapter 6 - you very clearly wrote that Percy told Hermione Draco would be free if they were married, which they actually are, and that Draco heard every word of it since he was listening in. And then after that, no one makes mention of it, even in their inner monologue? Doesn't make sense at all. It should at least be a top priority concern for Hermione, but instead she's all worried up about divorce and having him organize closets as if she doesn't damn well know he's already as well as free. Zero sense.

And where is Narcissa? Is she just a non-entity? Are mothers not a thing here? Terrible oversight.
Clover1302 chapter 16 . 5/21/2020
I may hate Percy more than Umbridge.
marissa2020 chapter 11 . 5/20/2020
Best ever. Out of thousands Dramione stories out there ...I hv never come across Hermione married Draco while he is in prison
Clover1302 chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
This was a wonderful chapter. The plot and characterization is perfect.
marissa2020 chapter 19 . 5/20/2020
The story is so realistic when Draco and Hermione got married ...with Harry n Ron still in animosity with him
marissa2020 chapter 14 . 5/19/2020
Very unique! You can’t find this plot in any other fanfic. I love it! One of the most interesting plot and twist and the best ever marriage fanfic ...unlike the others marriage fanfics of Dramione! The author is good .

I love how Draco is portrayed in this story. Hermione character is also nice n sweet n not irritating like other fanfics
BookishRaven chapter 26 . 12/24/2019
Great story!
malugargula chapter 26 . 11/14/2019
Amazing fic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
Well, you obviously don't speak the language very well, but I suggest you try the dictionary or um Google to fo some 'research' on the one word I have for you: 'punctuation', you daft bint
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 26 . 11/3/2019
Wow! I have so many feelings! It is a slow burn but the reward is sweet AF! The romance isn't lacking at all but it has substance. :D
1. I can imagine Draco and Hermione welcoming Snape to the Manor to live... (hopefully)
2. Neville will be the Alexandria's godfather? :D
3. Draco finally hugging Molly.
4. Hermione and Draco having twins or second child.5. Draco, Ron, Harry and Neville bonding or drinking with George and Fred of course.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 24 . 11/3/2019
That was just painful... Can't Snape catch a break? Gosh... it's fucking painful. The twist is nice though. :D
I am happy that Draco can atleast be civil now with Harry and the Weasleys. I am also happy that Neville is included. :D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 23 . 11/3/2019
This just makes me so sick... Percy makes me sick, I hope he fucking suffers...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 22 . 11/3/2019
Yay! They are going to the Burrow... and I am glad that Hermione didn't leave Draco.
I can imagine how horrified Hermione must be when he saw Lucius... Lucius can be really creepy...
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 21 . 11/3/2019
Draco has issues... His issues ran deep. His parents and his life so far deeply scarred him. Hopefully there would be a time that love would be enough reason for him to truly heal. Especially that Hermione is now pregnant.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 20 . 11/3/2019
I am a fan of Draco and Neville being best friends. :D Neville is a good man and I like how involved he is in this fic. I hope Draco and Hermione spends Christmas or holiday on the Burrow. I am worried about Lucius though... I am also glad that Snape found someone he could love who loves him back (I assume Narcissa loves him?