Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
:) ;)
janjan2009 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
wow
Kawaii Ali chapter 26 . 6/15/2011
Beautifully written story. I have Shanna and am a big fan of Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, but I truly enjoyed your littl eHarry Potter twist to the story. And you magnificantly stayed true to JRK's characters at the same time! Brilliant, really!
HP-Princess1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is one of the best stories I have read! I hope you still check your reviews. I love how it was more than just a love story! The story had more depth than the usual Draco and Hermione stuff. I hope you still write, because you are a fantastic writer!
Not Important chapter 26 . 6/2/2011
Oh my goodness. This story had a fresh new twist. I've read very few Dramione tales with this intricate a plot. Well done. However, I doubt you'll be reading this, CS. It was afterall last updated over 5 years ago. Still, you've received my praise all the same.
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 26 . 5/21/2011
i love it :D it was refreshing to read and well wrote :)
Julijess chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great fic. Well written. Thank you.
aerialla1 chapter 26 . 4/15/2011
Wonderful and incredibly written story. Thank you for taking me on a whirlwind tale full of intrigue and romance.
abcd chapter 26 . 4/3/2011
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! my favorite!

i love how it all flows together and there is conflict, sometimes the reader sympethizes with draco, sometimes hermione. its not biased and they way they fall in love is remarable. its not over night, its not out of the blue, its gradual and the story is perfect!
munny chapter 26 . 3/11/2011
OH MY GOD,IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AMD SO YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.

I HAVE TEARS OF HAPPINESS IN MY EYES,IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I FELT LIKE THIS.I OWE IT TO U.

THANK U MY DEAR FRIEND.I AM GLAD I READ UR WORK.
Kynie chapter 26 . 1/20/2011
I enjoyed reading this story !
sunshine-sue chapter 26 . 12/18/2010
aww and they are a little closer to happily ever after. even harry is willing to start to try. funny how out of all of them draco is closest to longbottom.
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »