Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
Three-Seven-13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aw, love this story! Didn't expect Draco to still want a wedding night, but Draco's draco so yeah:P
SusanMarieS chapter 26 . 8/7/2010
thank you for this wonderful story. i read it strait through. there was so many emotions and i'm so glad i got to escape into the world you made of JK Rowling's publications.
Leiannar chapter 26 . 6/10/2010
congratulations, I really love your story,I think it's very credible and the characters are cannon 100% they are really credible, the best ones of any sotry that I have ever readed in english
m0nt chapter 26 . 6/5/2010
Great story! Very original!
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 26 . 5/8/2010
Aww. I love this story! Amazing plot and believale characters. Good job!

adorkable395 chapter 26 . 5/6/2010
That was so cute! I loved it. The only thing was that you had a few grammatical errors but those could be easily fixed.
Good job!
prettytima15 chapter 26 . 4/28/2010
omgg goodness! I could not stop reading this since i started it a few days ago, please right more stories like this 3 god bless
sosueme chapter 26 . 4/22/2010
This was a nice adaptation to K Woodiwiss' novel, I loved that story. And I love how you handled Draco - making him likable without losing his edge, and the romance was wel-pacedl with Hermione. You had so many nice characters in there...Percy was nice and evil, ha!, Neville was really well portrayed, Molly was awesome, but I didn't care for your Harry. He just seemed like he was under the imperious curse the whole time. But an enjoyable read all together. Thanks.
x.enchanted.x chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
very clever! love the plot. you're a great writer. the description of happenings enitced with character's feelings and thoughts; wonderful.

got to keep reading...
DaOnLeeSam chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
FA-AL chapter 26 . 2/21/2010
This was truly a epic story to read, I admired how you developed your plot.
RZZMG chapter 26 . 2/6/2010
Oh, what a beautiful story. I cried at the end. Solid plot, excellent characterizations. The only small issues were misspellings and punctuation. You have a talent for writing stories, however, and I would encourage you to consider that line of work perhaps in the future. Best wishes to you & cheers from England! - RZZMG
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Why didn't Hermione just obliviate Malfoy after marrying him. Then he wouldn't remember and there would be no problems. I mean, if you want to remain in character, then you would have her do that.
Ellae chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow. This sounds smokin.

Can't wait to see the happily wedded couple burn it up!

amethystfirechik chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
This is a very well written story. I like how realistic you made the realtionship between Draco and Hermione. I look forward to reading more stories from you.
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »