Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
Three-Seven-13 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
Draco got to continue what he started in the basement, nice :p
Three-Seven-13 chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
Hhahaa, going through his wife's nickers! Nice one
Three-Seven-13 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Nice night adventure in Romania :D
Three-Seven-13 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Finally! Some draco jealousy displayed at the thought of seeing Percy and Hermione :P
Three-Seven-13 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Ooo, Snape appearing..

But the ladder incident thing was kind of cute, at least that gave Draco some Draco/Hermione time :p
Three-Seven-13 chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Haha, love the way Draco reprimanded hermione on how to dress or answer the door :P
Three-Seven-13 chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
I love it when its Draco not Hermione who doesnt want the divorce to happen :P
Three-Seven-13 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Yay, Draco found a way back to Hermione again. Almost thought that something would be different when the first line I saw was "1 year later"
Three-Seven-13 chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Aw, just when they were having a nice time in the carriage.. None other the less, Neville's a good friend. I'm glad you had him around as Hermione's friend, rather than Ron or Harry which can get a little boring and cliche.
Three-Seven-13 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
The old judge made this chapter funny, yay!
Three-Seven-13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aw, love this story! Didn't expect Draco to still want a wedding night, but Draco's draco so yeah:P
SusanMarieS chapter 26 . 8/7/2010
thank you for this wonderful story. i read it strait through. there was so many emotions and i'm so glad i got to escape into the world you made of JK Rowling's publications.
Leiannar chapter 26 . 6/10/2010
congratulations, I really love your story,I think it's very credible and the characters are cannon 100% they are really credible, the best ones of any sotry that I have ever readed in english
m0nt chapter 26 . 6/5/2010
Great story! Very original!
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 26 . 5/8/2010
Aww. I love this story! Amazing plot and believale characters. Good job!

-roxie-