Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
loveroax chapter 26 . 6/12/2015
Very good story...loved it...its good its already finished...I would've last a day if I was waiting for the next chapter... good job

Dark Veritas chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
I do like your writing style, but what Draco is doing is both physical abuse and rape. Hermione would have never fallen for this nor taken his crap.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Yikes! Where did Hermione's spine go? Why would she even consider being with an abusive Draco?
Tee dree chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
Absolut delight! This fic is so perfect!
Loved Neville' s caracter, Draco was everything, and What was that jealous scene when Hermione went To the opera with Percy? Totally hot!
Congrats! One of the best ever!
In your sleeves chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Hi! I downloaded this story a couple of days ago and read some. And I found it really fantastic! There are quite a lot of people besides me who're obsessed with your story, and want to read the Chinese version of it. May I translate your work into Chinese?:)
TheLast-Lullaby chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Sometimes Herminoe makes me so angry with how stubborn she is. I personally would like to shake her
Guest chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
such an unhealthy relationship. a spineless hermione and abusive draco
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
This was AMAZING
Ranma-sama chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
Thank you for sharing this amazing Hermione/Draco story! There are far too few well developed stories of this pairing out there and I was immensely happy to be able to read this one.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
I very much liked the idea of this fic. but I have to say I agree with a lot of the other reviewers. Hermione is weak and lets draco abuse her almost constantly. How can this possibly be the war heroine that has fought death eaters and faced Bellatrix and lived to tell the tale, be the same girl in this fic? unfortunately I don't think this is going to be a favourite of mine.
Emerald Zen chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
This story has an intriguing premise and I thought early on that it could become one of my fav fanfics. But as I kept reading, I agree with some of the other reviewers, your characterization of Hermione is off putting. She is so weak, constantly afraid, always letting Draco have the upper hand. This is the brightest of her age? The war hero? I just don't see it. She can face down Voldemort and death eaters but she lets Draco constantly dominate her?

And your version of Draco creeps me out. His belief that somehow he owns Hermione just because she remains married to him; how he keeps ordering her about and goes into a rage when she doesn't listen. He's sexually assaulted her time and time again and violated her mind repeatedly. In this chapter, he shows all the classic signs of an abuser; the jealousy and rage, the fact he was about to rape her, and after he finally calms down, continues to invade her mind and her space while she's asleep.

So my question now is whether I continue reading. Is Draco supposed to redeem himself somehow? Because I doubt Hermione is going to improve in this fic...your story seems to depend on a weak and somewhat helpless heroine. I'll admit its almost like a train wreak, I'm tempted to carry on reading just out of sheer curiosity, but then each chapter I read honestly makes me feel a bit ill afterward...
Kittyinaz chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
Excellent story! Glad to have found this gem! Thank you!
Diamanta-zdc chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Hi ,may I translate and reprint the article ? Thank you very much
dramioneotp chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
oh my! this was a really great fic. this has go to be one of my most favorite fanfics. i really liked the plot and i absolutely loved all the drama. i really like the last chapters with all the misconceptions and the conflicts with narcissa. REALLY REALLY great story. goid job!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
I like your writing and the idea of the story. the only thing i dont like is that hermione is so... weak in all of this. I'm a little dissapointed, she is supposed to be the brithest witch of her age not some underdog
but anyway im going to read it all its still great;d
750 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »