Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
triospleasure chapter 17 . 7/13/2007
“Are you going to take me home?”

Aw :Sniff:

Perfect...
heather chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
I would just like to say that you are a brilliant writer! i can't stop reading this story..it's one of the most well-written stories i've read on this site! It keeps me wanting more! ...so now i will continue :)
Rianna1702 chapter 26 . 6/28/2007
O.O

wow. you've got another fan! did you know that I basically didn't do anything else but reading this story today? English is not my mother language (although I'm speaking it fluently since my foreign exchange year), so it takes a little bit loner for me to read it, especially because your chapters are always wonderfully long.

well, what can I say? at first I was kind of in doubt if I really liked that story (sometimes I'm just SO picky, it's horrible) - but then I absolutely fell in love with it. aw
Fairytale Mistress chapter 26 . 6/22/2007
This story is absolutely amazing! I am so lucky I had the good fortune to happen upon it. I absolutely adore this pairing, but I also adore Kathleen Woodiweiss... and though it took me several months to track down "Shanna" the book's become one of my favorites!

You write supurbly. Well done!
waffenmac chapter 26 . 6/17/2007
This was a wonderfully written story And I enjoyed it greatly.I hope you write another fic as I will surely read it.
kentuckygirl25 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
This is my fourth time reading your story. I love it. Shanna was the first romace novel I read when I was thirteen and I still read it about twice a year. Just wanted you to know that I love it.
GGmadness2006 chapter 26 . 5/23/2007
Wow i loved this story it was amazing really you should definetly post more of another fanfiction you seem to have a nact for writing keep it up!

Love dramione
dynonugget chapter 26 . 5/19/2007
What a completely awesome read! Exceptional! I'm glad I took the time to read this story. Lengthy and well worth it! This has got to be one of the best fanfics I've ready. Well done!
dynonugget chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Thank goodness for an interesting plot line in a D/Hr story! No more head boy/ head girl blah blah blah, but something unique! Yay!

And very well written. Could use some more punctuation, but since it's a completed story, that's okay! :)
BecAlora chapter 26 . 5/16/2007
Okay...first of all I would like to point out that you are a bloody genius and this is one of the best stories I have EVER read! Second of all I would like to congratulate you on the grammatical accuracy you have achieved in this story. Good job! Third of all there are few stories that I would definitely print out and put in my room to reread again and this is one of them. It is by far one of the most amazing stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading and I know I'm going to want to read it again and again. Fourth of all have you ever considered posting on You'd get a great response from the Dramione community there. Truly Truly great story! I'm putting it into my C2 community. Please write something new soon!

-Rebecca
BecAlora chapter 25 . 5/16/2007
WOOT! LOVE THIS STORY!
BecAlora chapter 24 . 5/16/2007
LOVE this STORY! It is amazing!
BecAlora chapter 23 . 5/16/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER! I'm totally going to read the next one!
BecAlora chapter 22 . 5/16/2007
aCK! This just keeps getting better and better. THIS IS GREAT!
BecAlora chapter 21 . 5/16/2007
NO! I hate it when they fight!
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »