Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Nice to see a twist using Shanna as an inspiration. It's one of my all time favorite romance novels. Enjoying it so far!
Vaneesa85 chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Loving it
TheShiningStar chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
Aww! Beautiful story. I loved it.
lakelady8425 chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
This was a wonderful story. It has it all: suspense, romance, mystery, and a happy ending. So well done. I enjoyed it even more on this second reading.
AmberLocke chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
Lovely fic!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
Great story, well-written, satisfying ending
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Love it :)
brenluvshp chapter 26 . 5/2/2013
I really loved this story! It was such an original idea.

I hope you write more Dramione stories.
tinksauble chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
I absolutely loved your story! Thanks!
alyssamga chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
I'm really excited to read the rest of your story! But first, I wanted to say that I like how you made Draco inferior in your story, as in being a prisoner. I've read many, MANY dramione fics and they're always hermione succumbing to Draco's requests, needs, offers. Its just a refreshing read to see Hermione have an upper hand well kinda
ExTaCy925 chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
That was nice loved it
Kar-Kar93 chapter 26 . 3/18/2013
I'm so happy to have stumbled across this story! It was absolutely marvelous! Also I think my heart stopped when the vision of Lucius Malfoy first appeared, let alone when "he" wound up in the study and actually wound up being Narcissa. I most definitely was NOT expecting that. Seriously, this story was absolutely marvelous!
PastHopingFor chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
Aww, absolutely beautiful story! La la la loved it!
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 26 . 1/18/2013
The only thing I can say is, beautiful.

I am in love with your Draco/hermione. I absolutely adore how you didn't make Ron the bad guy bc honestly he's not (many other fanfiction do) ! I just adored this from beginning to end! Thanks for the brilliant tale

Take care ! Officially your fan ;D xoxoxoxox
Abby chapter 26 . 1/13/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! I don't know how I only came across this now! This story was so different from any other Dramione story I have ever read and I commend you on the creativity. Most definetly one of my favorites! Brilliant job!
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »