Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
Guest chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
Very nicely done! Unusual story but action packed and containing a bit of everything; romance, drama, suspense, humour, nostalgia and hope. Leaves a warm fuzzy feeling but without it being sickly sweet or too much. Impressive.
Brune67 chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
What ?!
Brune67 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I just cannot bear such injustice ! First Percy had to have a warrant to look into her stuffs, second the family could not legally be there. If I were hermione I would go to the press and then straight to court for this illegal search ! And why need to crash all her stuffs ? This is so awful, he violated her privacy without any proof ! Because there were no proof in that case
Brune67 chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I like the tension between them, though I don't understand why hermione allows him to do all of this ?
Brune67 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I can't believe she let him have the upper hand !
Brune67 chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Percy is just awful ! I'm already scared as to what he might do in the future ::
Brune67 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Wow !
Brune67 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I really like the beginning of this story, it is getting exiting !
Ann chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
I don't understand why Hermiones being to weak to stand up for herself and why she would let someone kiss her that she didn't want to instead of speaking up.
Kayle chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
I really like the idea of this story but I think Hermione may be my least favorite character in here after Percy. It's hard to believe that she's so intelligent but yet shows so much ignorance when it comes to Percy, the death threats, and speaking up for herself. I mean are all the other prisoners in the work release being constantly visited as well? It's hard to believe she wouldn't question that.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Nice to see a twist using Shanna as an inspiration. It's one of my all time favorite romance novels. Enjoying it so far!
Vaneesa85 chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Loving it
TheShiningStar chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
Aww! Beautiful story. I loved it.
lakelady8425 chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
This was a wonderful story. It has it all: suspense, romance, mystery, and a happy ending. So well done. I enjoyed it even more on this second reading.
AmberLocke chapter 26 . 7/29/2013