Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 5 . 11/3/2019
Wow! I wonder what they'll feel when they learned how far Hermione went to take S.P.E.W off the ground.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 4 . 11/3/2019
Malfoy is as Slytherin as ever and I am surprised that Hermione doesn't find it barbaric that Draco has to spend time in Azkaban since he was only 16 when he became a Death Eater.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 3 . 11/3/2019
That was... hahahahahahahaha! I can imagine Neville's shock when he saw the aftermath. I can also imagine Draco's shock when he learned it's her first time. :D
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
Wow... I cannot believe Hermione would be do all of this to get an inheritance. Hmmm... Where is Harry and Ron? Neville is such a nice guy. :D
NuclearNik chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Okay, I'm intrigued!
StayMist chapter 11 . 6/5/2019
I'm getting annoyed by hermione's attitude and thinking. But who wouldn't be, if he was mean for years to me, I would feel the same. so I understand a little of what she feels right now.
petrynronlover chapter 26 . 12/9/2018
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing?
!
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 10 . 11/7/2018
Well. It's not like they were married for love, or that they had any sort of relationship, except a very mercenary marriage. So I don't see why Draco is getting all possessive (except that he WAS incarcerated and frankly I think going to Azkaban for any length of time is likely to unhinge people)
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 5 . 11/7/2018
When Hermione says that Draco can't harass her as he wishes, and Draco smugly says he has a document that says otherwise... are either of them aware that in fact, no, he really has no right? There is such a thing as marital rape. Even if two people are married, if one of them does not wish to have sex or perform any sexual act, the other has no right to force him/her.
Whit96 chapter 26 . 7/27/2018
Oh that was good!
sunshine.katz chapter 26 . 6/17/2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Binge-read through the night instead of sleeping because I could not stop wanting to find out where this was going. Their relationship was incredibly real - there wasn't a prior friendship or attraction before their arrangement, so the consequent ongoing push-and-pull throughout their marriage was very natural.

I loved that it was Draco wanting to stay married and Hermione coming up with excuses. But gosh, that twist - feel like I should have seen it coming but I wasn't quick enough! There were a lot of terrible things that happened in this story but there was also so much genuine love and affection. The only thing I'm sad about is Percy not getting any kind of punishment for his actions as a male Umbridge-in-the-making ... but that's real life as well, and petty, malicious people don't always get their comeuppance.

Also, to the reviewer who called it rape - nope, it was an agreement she willingly entered into and it was part of the conditions (and she accepted that before it went any further). I don't usually respond to reviews but I wanted to address that because I don't like rape stories (especially between Draco-Hermione) which is why I skim through reviews beforehand and that comment almost put me off from reading.

Not sure if you're still reading reviews but thank you for sharing this!
Rammy chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
really amazing!
HermionenDraco368 chapter 26 . 10/17/2017
I really love the story I think you had a very unique approach to Hermione's emotions and thought process when it comes to Draco.
danydanybb chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
Loved the story! It was amazing! :)
TheEmpressJai chapter 26 . 7/19/2017
This was beautiful. There was so many parts that I loved. I love Harry being irrational instead of Ron. The plot twist with Narcissa was genius and I'm so glad they got their HEA.
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »