Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
Emerald Zen chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
This story has an intriguing premise and I thought early on that it could become one of my fav fanfics. But as I kept reading, I agree with some of the other reviewers, your characterization of Hermione is off putting. She is so weak, constantly afraid, always letting Draco have the upper hand. This is the brightest of her age? The war hero? I just don't see it. She can face down Voldemort and death eaters but she lets Draco constantly dominate her?

And your version of Draco creeps me out. His belief that somehow he owns Hermione just because she remains married to him; how he keeps ordering her about and goes into a rage when she doesn't listen. He's sexually assaulted her time and time again and violated her mind repeatedly. In this chapter, he shows all the classic signs of an abuser; the jealousy and rage, the fact he was about to rape her, and after he finally calms down, continues to invade her mind and her space while she's asleep.

So my question now is whether I continue reading. Is Draco supposed to redeem himself somehow? Because I doubt Hermione is going to improve in this fic...your story seems to depend on a weak and somewhat helpless heroine. I'll admit its almost like a train wreak, I'm tempted to carry on reading just out of sheer curiosity, but then each chapter I read honestly makes me feel a bit ill afterward...
Kittyinaz chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
Excellent story! Glad to have found this gem! Thank you!
Diamanta-zdc chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Hi ´╝îmay I translate and reprint the article ? Thank you very much
dramioneotp chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
oh my! this was a really great fic. this has go to be one of my most favorite fanfics. i really liked the plot and i absolutely loved all the drama. i really like the last chapters with all the misconceptions and the conflicts with narcissa. REALLY REALLY great story. goid job!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
I like your writing and the idea of the story. the only thing i dont like is that hermione is so... weak in all of this. I'm a little dissapointed, she is supposed to be the brithest witch of her age not some underdog
but anyway im going to read it all its still great;d
Guest chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
Very nicely done! Unusual story but action packed and containing a bit of everything; romance, drama, suspense, humour, nostalgia and hope. Leaves a warm fuzzy feeling but without it being sickly sweet or too much. Impressive.
Brunesixteen chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
What ?!
Brunesixteen chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I just cannot bear such injustice ! First Percy had to have a warrant to look into her stuffs, second the family could not legally be there. If I were hermione I would go to the press and then straight to court for this illegal search ! And why need to crash all her stuffs ? This is so awful, he violated her privacy without any proof ! Because there were no proof in that case
Brunesixteen chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I like the tension between them, though I don't understand why hermione allows him to do all of this ?
Brunesixteen chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I can't believe she let him have the upper hand !
Brunesixteen chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Percy is just awful ! I'm already scared as to what he might do in the future ::
Brunesixteen chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Wow !
Brunesixteen chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I really like the beginning of this story, it is getting exiting !
Ann chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
I don't understand why Hermiones being to weak to stand up for herself and why she would let someone kiss her that she didn't want to instead of speaking up.
Kayle chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
I really like the idea of this story but I think Hermione may be my least favorite character in here after Percy. It's hard to believe that she's so intelligent but yet shows so much ignorance when it comes to Percy, the death threats, and speaking up for herself. I mean are all the other prisoners in the work release being constantly visited as well? It's hard to believe she wouldn't question that.
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »