Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
HydraLumos chapter 22 . 6/28/2017
I will never understand why so many fanfictions 1. romanticize rape and 2. are so incredibly popular for romanticizing rape. She's all worried that Draco will see her as a slag when HE TRIED TO RAPE HER IN HER SLEEP. After raping her in the carriage.
The Jingo chapter 26 . 5/9/2017
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
Well Draco played that well. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Ok but how does he twist this to survive beyond the week. Great chapter!
Azrael chapter 12 . 4/24/2017
Humm, this version of Hermione is rather disappointing. Acting recklessly, selfishly and whinning, making a tantrum when things dont go her way. And the fact that she keeps denying her connection with Draco is getting annoying. It's not so much as stubbornness as irresponsibility and childishness. On the whole, the story suffers from too many apparent flaws: weak character building, rough and clumsy sentence structure, unrefined plot and slow development.
CrazyDragonLady566 chapter 17 . 12/6/2016
I'm trying, I really am, but I can't finish it. It's killing me. All of it.
Fleiur chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Woah! I'm loving Draco's characterization in this fic so far! I love snarky!Draco :-)
Fleiur chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Ooh. This is interesting. Can't wait for the next chap! :-)
Dulce Muerte chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
Such a wonderful story, very original plot. Absolutely loved it
dragonlovermudblood chapter 26 . 5/14/2016
wonderful story..loved it..
Guest chapter 26 . 3/28/2016
Really loved your story.
Sweetchildmine chapter 26 . 3/28/2016
I expected at least character development from this. But the only thing that changes is Draco doesn't really consider Hermione a mud blood as if she's a special exception. Otherwise Draco remains the same in his beliefs. I don't believe Hermione could love this Draco. Actually your Hermione was so out of character that she wasn't really Hermione at all. She was spineless, became self deprecating, beyond insecure. And she somehow had very little problem with his sexual manipulation, both mentally and physically. When she found out he coerced her she cared most about him thinking her too wanton or wily? It was disgusting.
sssolaine chapter 15 . 2/27/2016
Oh dear, this Hermione is infuriating.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/1/2016
I hate hate Draco and Hermione in this story. Hermione is spineless and Draco is an abusive asshole.
hyldeblomst chapter 26 . 12/16/2015
I can't rememeber if I've ever gotten arund to write a review for this story, but just to be abolutely sure I feel the need to write and gush over this story. I have read it so many times, and I am still absolutely in love with it. It is just dark, romantic and with a really great plot.
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »