Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
London chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
That was incredibly beautiful and well-written!
hotpot chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
u r the best! I hope u know that, cos ur are! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
so I thought that this fic was great, right up until this chapter. I know Draco's not the greatest person in the world, but you have to be a complete psychopath to go into somebodies room and watch them sleep. that is NOT okay, in any way, shape, or form. what.
DocteureCrane chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful.I am a devout Ron/Hermione shipper but this fic just converted me to the world of Dramione. All the praises to you. This was amazingly written and you made Draco remain true to character, which I haven't seen done well in many Dramione fics. This is a definite favourite of mine! Again BRAVO!
justy13 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Fab!
Summer Orchid chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
This was such a good fic! I loved your characterization. It really made the story come alive.
littledozziebug chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
I hate Percy. And Hermione is mean. Repeatedly saying that she is a widow and her husband is dead is downright nasty and cruel. I suppose she can't be expected to trust Draco yet, but a little bit of civility wouldn't hurt! That said, I'm enjoying this story a lot - on to the next chapter now!
Dyan chapter 26 . 5/16/2012
Thanks for an amazing wedding by chance, Dramione! It has kept me busy for the past day, reading both laughing and crying. It has become one of my new faves. I love how you captured the magic of D&H. :)
xXBeckyFoo chapter 26 . 4/30/2012
Let me just tell you how BLOWN AWAY I was with this story. It truly was something magical. It was really unique and unlike anything else on here. Your plot twist was holy mother of... Brilliant!

That is all. Lol.
mexicantt chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Reading through this story so far, I sometimes think it's a bit odd, and other times that I really like it. One thing I definitely like is your Draco. He is so hopeless when it comes to feelings and love, but he is adorable here, really wanting to try and wanting to be happy with Hermione, even if his methods need work. I'm off to keep reading more, because I'm curious where these two will end up. _
Mesartim chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
Unique romance/drama. Story have been told by both side as the same time so its hard to keep Draco character as annoy git as he used to be but after all, he's not that kid but a man who been stuck in Azkaban, nearly dead, he sure grew up as well. Hermione a lot of Out-Of-Character but most are, however the most ooc is she not aware of his love over her I must lie if I say its not annoy me to dead even I knew her thought indicate in other way but still damn annoy. They official together when she announce their married on chapter 18 so I question, why the hell it gone to chapter 26 for the ending? And then I drop this with sure my interest would lost there but to my surprise, after convince my self that the story already shock me once I come back and finished this with no regret.

I suggest summary should be more specific. I mean it's already sound interesting but story is more than just interesting its absolute amazing! Really, the point is "To fill inheritance requirement she secret marry prisoner whom supposed to die fast, leave her alone but year later he show up at her door and to forfeit his sentence, he is now her servant and still remain, her husband" because story really begin here and it sound more appeal to have secret criminal husband don't you think?
kaile12 chapter 26 . 10/13/2011