Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
Redlightspin chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
love the plot it's excellent. It reminds me of a similar story in a Jack Nicolson Movie I saw 5 years a go, I'm sorry I don't recall the title. In the movie though he's a bank robber about to be hanged during the time shortly after the civil war who's saved by a young woman in need of assistence(free labor) digging a gold mine. She saves him with a town law written for civil war widows, since women in the society at the time weren't considered able to survive well on their own without a man, that dictated a unmarried woman can save a prisoner's life if she marries him and he agrees to be the submissive of the couple. Do keep writing this story I love it.
Brit chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
ive read fanfic for almost 3 yrs. now. I've never commented on anyones writing before but Ive read both of your stories & i truly think your a wonderful writer. Your writing is very detailed & through and you leave the reader wanting more.i truly hope you continue writing fanfics.
xoxfuzzycatxox chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
great chapter. keep them coming:D
Rachel chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
I love the story so far. You have a unique storyline and I am anxious to see what happens next. Update soon!
RedWitch1 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
Good update.. I love how Draco manages to make Hermione get all tied up in knots and lose her temper...
gyrlfrend chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
Well this is my first time reviewing, but this is definitely one of my favorite stories. Definitely can't wait to see what happens next!
sugar n spice 522 chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
wow. that was a great twist. i knew he had to survive somehow. well i love it, can't wait to see what's coming next
xoxfuzzycatxox chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
That was awsome. I love how your story flows, it's just so amazing i don't know how to put it into words. I wish i could write like that. Update the next chapter soon.
SexyPirate chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
I just wanted to say that I loved your first story and I really love this one as well. I hope you keep updating quickly and I can't wait to read more!
MyNameIsTrouble chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
I like where this story is going!

You just have to love how Draco infuriates Hermione, it's

classic!

I look forward to the next chapter.
sugar n spice 522 chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
really REALLY good story. it's amazing. i cant wait to see whats going to happen next
xoxfuzzycatxox chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
wow, sounds absolutely great. Update soon.
Beautiful Screams of Heartache chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! THIS IS SO AWESOME! & Draco is super hot. :P.
Cinnamon too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I really really love this story! You are such a wonderful writer! I cant wait to read more!
MyNameIsTrouble chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Couldn't resist reading this story too!

It's brilliant! Cliffhanger or what!

Keep up the lovely writing.

737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »