Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
mysticpam chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
Great post, please post again soon. Thanks.
Blood-In-The-Stars chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
yay you updated! Update again soon! I love this story!
redlightspin chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
hope mione remembers her war hexes she'll need them
Heather chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
Definitely liking this concept!Please update soon :) Anxious for another chapter
Blood-In-The-Stars chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
great job update soon!
Select Another chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
i love this! update it soon! its so well written, and as far asi know original! you've adapted them to the story, but they're still the characters we know! i love love love it!
sugar n spice 522 chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
this story is great. really, really great. that chapter was amazing. i love how you develop everything and how the plot is going. i can't wait to see what's coming next
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
awesome. i love this fic so far! Update soon please!

Andria
mysticpam chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
Great post, please post again soon. Thanks.
Rachel chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
Loved the chapter. I can not wait to find out what happens next!
becky chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
i love your story. normally i don't review unless the story was incredible so i just want to say keep the chapters coming!
RedWitch1 chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
Oh excellent update. This gets better and better... TThe only thing is I'm afraid Hermione's going to give in too quickly..she already seems to quickly fall into Draco's embrace...but I have confidence in your story and I wait to see what comes next. I love your characterisations especially Draco's... he is very well written. More soon please.
tallie chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
Another good chapter. This plot seems quite exclusive. so 10/10 on originality. Also you seem to stick to their characters quite well but have added your own little twists of them.

Looking forward to the next installment. xx
tallie chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
After reading PSS(which i loved) i decided to read this one too. All i can say is an intriguing first chapter. Now i better get on and read the other
Redlightspin chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
love the plot it's excellent. It reminds me of a similar story in a Jack Nicolson Movie I saw 5 years a go, I'm sorry I don't recall the title. In the movie though he's a bank robber about to be hanged during the time shortly after the civil war who's saved by a young woman in need of assistence(free labor) digging a gold mine. She saves him with a town law written for civil war widows, since women in the society at the time weren't considered able to survive well on their own without a man, that dictated a unmarried woman can save a prisoner's life if she marries him and he agrees to be the submissive of the couple. Do keep writing this story I love it.
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »