Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
purple sky always chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
Great story
Reign Nyx chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Percy seems like a slime ball,Hermione a complete idiot from the start and honestly despite his questionable actions I prefer Draco . Hermione is really annoying . like really.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Dun dun duuuun.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Well, a bit of a stretch considering Hermione's morals... She has always been practical though, so why not.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
Trying to blame Kathleen E. Woodiwiss for your pro-abuse stance is cheap.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/27/2015
So this story is your way of saying that you approve of physical, mental, and sexual abuse, and that rape is fine and dandy. Nice to know.
loveroax chapter 26 . 6/12/2015
Very good story...loved it...its good its already finished...I would've last a day if I was waiting for the next chapter... good job

Dark Veritas chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
I do like your writing style, but what Draco is doing is both physical abuse and rape. Hermione would have never fallen for this nor taken his crap.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Yikes! Where did Hermione's spine go? Why would she even consider being with an abusive Draco?
Tee dree chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
Absolut delight! This fic is so perfect!
Loved Neville' s caracter, Draco was everything, and What was that jealous scene when Hermione went To the opera with Percy? Totally hot!
Congrats! One of the best ever!
In your sleeves chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Hi! I downloaded this story a couple of days ago and read some. And I found it really fantastic! There are quite a lot of people besides me who're obsessed with your story, and want to read the Chinese version of it. May I translate your work into Chineseļ¼Ÿ:)
TheLast-Lullaby chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Sometimes Herminoe makes me so angry with how stubborn she is. I personally would like to shake her
Guest chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
such an unhealthy relationship. a spineless hermione and abusive draco
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
This was AMAZING
Ranma-sama chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
Thank you for sharing this amazing Hermione/Draco story! There are far too few well developed stories of this pairing out there and I was immensely happy to be able to read this one.
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »